Turkish Airlines — damaged baby stroller
I traveled from Sabiha Gokcen (SAW) to Dubai (DXB) with my family. Our baby stroller has been damaged. It was in a plastic bag, but the bag was torn and the stroller got scratched.
Turkish Airlines said that it's not a problem, because scratches are impacting functionality. I pushed back and they accepted to pay $53 as an allowance.
This amount is very low compared to the price of the stroller $1000. I asked how they have calculated this allowance and couldn't get an answer. They keep sending automated apology emails to me.
There is no way to get neither a reasonable answer to my questions nor a reasonable allowance for the damage. It's impossible to contact a person or a supervisor to get a solid answer. They don't deserve to be in Star Alliance.
File number: [protected]
More Turkish Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Turkish Airlines - compensation for lost baggage 
- Turkish Airlines - customer relations department 
- Turkish Airlines - missing luggage 
- Turkish Airlines - lost luggage 
- Turkish Airlines - baggage lost 
- Turkish Airlines - rescheduled flight without compensation
- Turkish Airlines - broken luggage 
- Turkish Airlines - offload from boarding gate after issue a boarding pass. 
- Turkish Airlines - baggage delay 
- Turkish Airlines - miss fly