Turkish Airlines — lost baggage
I am Hadeel Haj Mohammad
turkish airways lost by bags. I reported that in your Ataturk airport branch.
I received the first luggage after 36 hours of my arrival to Istanbul with ruins my 5 days vacation, I had to buy clothes from there to be able to go to the trips that I booked ; moreover I had to pay 15 KD for a ride. I missed the ride already booked with the package because I had to stay longer at the airport to report my missing luggage.
I expect to be compensated fo all the reasons above.
and I expect an immediate response from your side, as I visited your kuwait airport branch and they promised me to take care of my complaint and to follow up... but no one get back to me with any pice of information... and that's not what I expect from Turkish airways.
Kuwait no. (00965 [protected])
address : Kuwait, Jabreya block 6 street 12.
File reference (ISTTK25817).
More Turkish Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Turkish Airlines - compensation for lost baggage 
- Turkish Airlines - customer relations department 
- Turkish Airlines - missing luggage 
- Turkish Airlines - lost luggage 
- Turkish Airlines - baggage lost 
- Turkish Airlines - rescheduled flight without compensation
- Turkish Airlines - damaged luggage
- Turkish Airlines - broken luggage 
- Turkish Airlines - offload from boarding gate after issue a boarding pass. 
- Turkish Airlines - baggage delay