Tumble Cat / Resilient Mediarefund

M Mar 14, 2019

SCAM ALERT Be warned this company @tumblemeow is a scam artist!! They take your money and advertise a 100% guarantee or your money back with no questions. Then refuse to honour the guarantee when their product shows up and does not match their advertised information about it. Size charts measurements are way off. Been fighting with them since Dec. Still no resolution. Last email was Feb 26 that they would honour a partial refund for their false advertisement. Still not received. BBB is now involved. They are now on FB advertising. You've been warned. read the online reviews!! https://ca.trustpilot.com/review/tumblecat.com

refund

• In
    Indra Luescher Aug 21, 2021

I just ordered foot patch from Tumblecatresilient for USD 86.83 and did not get an email confirmation even. After reading the complaints I am convinced they are scammed. How can I reclaim my money? Can someone please advise?

• Cj
    cjkoopman Apr 16, 2021

I responded to an ad for a product that cost $29.oo . Not only has it not been delivered but I was charged $261.22 for this product. This is very serious. Please refund this money through PayPal to me.

I do not want anything to do with your product, and am not even willing to try it due to this scam,

• Si
    Sidney Lovell Mar 31, 2021

ordered what was called a Quilting laser guide, I guess through Tumblecat/resilient media. Got it yesterday no labels and no instructions. All of the writing on the box is in Chinese or Japanese. The writing that I am able to read says LED constant current drive. and energy saving lamp clothing car with a picture of a sewing machine. No idea how to use this and can't get a picture in my head how it works to help you with quilting. So how am I suppose to use it????????????????????????? Fool me once shame on you----I guess I will have to make sure there isn't a second time. really disappointed. NO directions really

• Ke
    Kerri Goodman Mar 28, 2021

I was charged on March 18th twice by your company and have not EVER received any order confirmation and cannot find any record of it. HELP!

• Su
    Susan Gault Mar 23, 2021

I am in the same boat as all of ya'll. I ordered 4 Barn Cameras for over $200 back in January and still have not gotten them. Keep being told they shipped but have not received them. I made my purchase through PayPal and have filed a dispute and from there I will go to my Discover Card company. I also will file with BBB so this can be stopped.

• Jl
    JLoma Mar 05, 2021

I have placed and order back on Jan 23rd for PerfectTEE T-Shirt Ruler Guide Set (4pcs). I have yet to receive any up to this day. Yes money was taken out of my bank account for the purchase. I don't know if the invoice ID is a bogus one of ivd0o915ifoow2ta7shdmlicmfudhzhdmvc2e. I've never seen an invoice number that long. I have written two emails to [email protected] but never gotten any feed back. I want my order of a full refund. I sure the Better Business Bureau is looking into this company.

• La
    LaStarr Mar 04, 2021

I am the same as rest of you. I have order a PerfecTEE™ T-Shirt Ruler Guide Set (4pcs) two weeks a go and I have not recieved anything. No email, no tracking number nothing at this point I just want all of my money back not just half but all. I wished I would have come across this page before ordering. Never again .

LaDora

Christelle jean Feb 03, 2021

Hi, I haven’t even received a tracking number nor and order number even not an email of confirmation.
    I have sent three emails and still nothing.
    I want a full refund. I don’t trust this company.

Anna flora Feb 01, 2021

Hi tumble cats or what ever company you are. I want a refund now please I changed my mind after reading all the reviews. Please don't waste my time and reply back to my message I just want my money back

Angèle Maria Weh Jan 23, 2021

The same with me! I've ordered this patches for one month. Everything I've got today, was 10 little and 10 other patches, to fix them over night at the sole of the foot - no users manual, nothing! I paid 35.44$ for this stuff! It"s impossible, that this was worth more than 35 $, and because it's for a single use each, it's for 5 days, but not for one month!

Fortunately, I've paid with Paypal! I've send a message over to the company Tumble Cat, and I will wait a few days for the answer. If they don't; I will contact PayPal immediately!

I keep you informed - thank you!

• Do
    Donna Burn Rabbitt Dec 16, 2020

Placed order nov 23, just arrived today. Arrived with no identifiable packaging or ingredient list or instructions. Matter of fact I didn’t know what they were, had to go back to PayPal then figure out where I ordered them from (Facebook) my first and last ever this way. Turns out they are Ionux (tm) foot patches for cleansing. What a way to send a purchased product and save ones self a law suite if anything goes wrong. No way to prove what they are for and how to use them much less what are they made of. I’m sure as h—l not going to use them and I want a full refund or a letter explaining the trade name, an ingredient list and instructions with the name of the company that stands behind this product... invoice #. Ivuquyigtb25ofrql1shy296ewrhbxnlba. Transaction #2kmo3401hu694725k. ..Donna Rabbitt.

Comments

John White Dec 10, 2020

Placed order. 11/18. inv. #. ivl6gd3ba7gczur89oshy2xhc3npy2nobg9l. never rep'd product...asking for full refund...John white

Malama.Leau Nov 11, 2020

Hae there I just want to know wat is this plz because my money is going owt for this product but I dnt know wat is t please I want my money back.

• Ka
    Kathy Resi Aug 27, 2020

Hi

I've came across your post and I'd want to say sorry. If you're not satisfied - we aren't either!

Do reach out to [email protected], and let us know what's going on! This email is for the VERY HIGH PRIORITY cases such as yours! We'd love to find out what's going on, and solve this case for you ASAP!

Kathy

Resilient Media

• Na
    Nay Logan Jul 31, 2019

I purchased a product over 2wks ago. I have yet to receive it in mail nor do i even have a confirmation number for my purchase, but one thing i will say the money has been taken out of my account while i have no product. I have been trying to get a hold of someone from the company but that's a battle by itself. I'm just at the point i want my money back because this is ridiculous. This was the email i was given to contact customer service its been 5 days i have yet to hear from anyone [email protected] Anyone reading this know that resilient company is a scam

• Ka
    Kathy Resi Aug 27, 2020

@Nay Logan Hi Nay,
    Apologies for the delay, due to the current situation, we are experiencing delays in delivery.
    But rest assured that the item is already on it's way to you. anyway, can you send us a private message in [email protected] too? We'd love to hear you out regarding our customer service.

Kathy