Having problems with Tumble Cat?

Tumble Cat reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 10, 2018. The latest review Payment was posted on Oct 13, 2021. Tumble Cat has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 4 reviews. Tumble Cat has resolved 0 complaints.

Tumble Cat Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tumble Cat Customer Service. Initial Tumble Cat complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tumble Cat above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tumble Cat. Discuss the issues you have had with Tumble Cat and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Tumble Cat Complaints & Reviews

Tumble catPayment

I was checking out out the Tumblecat site and ordered by mistake the face serum Bereine. I just wanted to know what the cost was and I made the purchase before I knew what I had done. I have not received the product. Of course It was to good to be true! Here is the info I know. Order #PKI77489 -and #SYUS005015670. In the amount of $37.94. Please help me get a refund.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Tumble catdelivery from Sunyou by Resilient Media Pte. Ltd.

I made a purchase on Facebook. I was told it was shipped by Sunyou shipping. It was supposed delivered on May 29, 2021, at 2:31 p3m, which it was not. I have been unable to contact the shipper, have been told to check with the post office which I did and they cannot track because it is not their tracking numbers. When I go to Tumble Cats, their site is temporarily closed.

Comment Guidelines

Respond
      Mar 14, 2019

Tumble Cat / Resilient Media — refund

SCAM ALERT Be warned this company @tumblemeow is a scam artist!! They take your money and advertise a 100%...

Tumble cat — original finishing touch hair remover × 1

Order this hair remover machine came brokwrna nd missing pieces. I emailed the people to send me another one...