Tumble catoriginal finishing touch hair remover × 1

T

Order this hair remover machine came brokwrna nd missing pieces. I emailed the people to send me another one or my money back but they have not done that and requested I send a video of it not working. I sent the video several times to the same email they have responded to and they get me messages but are lying and saying they don't see anything wrong because they can't receive my video. Liars! They just want to steal from me and anyone else they send their product to. Terrible way to do business.