Truworthstruworths online services

Official complaint: Online orders and delivery services.

To whom it may concern

Dear Sir/Madam

I would hereby like to express my disappointment in your online services and the poor results in my recent order, reference/tracking number: o25450368.

On 11-08-2019 I ordered 3 items valued at R1359.00. I was told that the delivery would take 3-5 working days. On this date 20-08-2019, 7 working days have gone past and yet I haven't received my order.
After numerous calls to the call center I have been told that the courier company could not be reached and that I will be kept informed by means of a report back, which also never happend. This morning 20-08-2019 I phoned again and was told that my order is still in Centurion, I requested for my credit to be credited back into my account, but instead received a message reminding me to pay my installment with a balance i wasn't even refunded on yet.
This is very disappointing from a huge well known company like Truworths.
The items were meant to be a gift to a family member and due to non compliance from the above mentioned company, the situation left me pretty embarrassed.
I am sure that you understand the complaint was necessary in order to prevent this unpleasant situation from happening again.
I sincerely hope that this complaint finds you well.

Kind regards