[Resolved] Truworthsreturn of a present

I received a gift from my partner, an Uzzi shoe which cost 650. Unfortunately it was a size smaller. On the day of purchase it was raining and the box with the slip was damaged. The following day I took the shoe to return and the manager Shalya was very unhelpful. This girl does not know how to deal with customers. For such a large retail store it's pathetic. She's unprofessional and rude. I had to call head office and ran around like a fool. She needs to be removed and someone who knows the consumer act needs needs to take her position. I've met others in the line who said they had the same problem.
Please see to it that this girl is addressed.
I can be contacted via email. [protected]@gmail.com

• Resolution Statement

• Truworths Customer Care's Response · Sep 26, 2019

Thank you for your post.

We acknowledge your frustration and escalated your concerns raised to the relevant department.

At Truworths, our Returns Policy facilitates an exchange or a credit on any item returned within 30 days from date of purchase provided that the original invoice is presented on return as proof of purchase; and all the other requirements on this policy are met. Our policy is printed on the reverse side of our invoices and is available on our website, www.truworths.co.za.

We wish to advise that we liaised with you via email and await feedback.
    Should you require any further assistance please contact us directly on [protected] or via email [protected]@truworths.co.za

Kind regards,

Truworths Online Team

Sh
Sep 22, 2019

Comments

•   Sep 22, 2019

you cant keep your tenses straight and you are calling her pathetic?

you received and tried to return ONE SHOE?

WHAT did she DO to you? refuse to return A SHOE? what happened to the box? it was used as a soccer ball in a monsoon game???

=what is this obsession of buying shoes for people as presents without them trying them on??? as a person with shi5 feet I will never understand that.