Trustmark Financial CorporationRip off!

In Nov 07 I was applying for personal loans and because of my bad credit I kept on getting denied. So I went to bad credit personal loans and filled out like 10 forms well like 2 days later I got an email from trustmark financial and from a lady named Suzanna Peters saying that I was approved for $ 5000.00 to call her back. So I did she told me that there was a private lender named Carmen Matheson was going to lend me the money I was a little confused but I needed the money so I borrowed the money from M y sister and her husband( from there rent money)

Suzanne said I had to send $751.08 for six months of payments and that I wouldn't have to make a payment until July 08 so I sent the money, money gram plus 46 dollars. With the money I also sent my DL, SSN, Voided check and pay check stub. I waited the 24-48 hrs and NOTHING! I called back the next day and asked why I haven't received anything. she said to wait until the next day... I did NOTHING! I called again and this time it was a lady named Amanda Gore customer service manager she said that she sent me an email and called me telling me that she needed more money that my lender needed another $500 because I was only at my job for a yr. so I did I borrowed the money again and 24- 48 later NOTHING!

This was in Nov07 and were now in Jan 08 and they never answer the phone so I went to the police and filed a report and got in touch with the BBB of NEW YORK. I lost 1332 dollars.

I sure ppl read these reports and research better unlike me. I pray that everyone that got ripped off gets there money back.

• Bo