Truman Foreclosure/Airan-PaceIm out $2500.00

A

This company also took me for a ride. I intitially hired Truman Foreclosure Assistance to do a loan modification for me in November 2008. They advised me that they would in fact get a modification on my existing loan. They offered a 100% money back guarantee...so I figured hey..why not. I also checked out their rating with the BBB and at that time it was a B which made me even more inclined to hire them.
To make a long story short..I had been calling them for months, only to be told that they were working on my modification and sometimes the mortgage company takes awhile to respond...having faith in this company I believed them.After months of being told that they were apparently working on my file I contacted their office and spoke with a supervisor (shoshanna). She told me that they could not provide me with a status on my modification due to the fact that my file was taken away by the attorney's office that initially was doing business with Truman..Airan-Pace.They had ended their contract with Truman... . I was shocked!!! No one had contacted me to let me know that Truman was no longer working on my file.
I immediately called Airan-Pace and was transferred to Alexandra Triana who said that she was the person handling my file. She basically told me she could not provide me with a status due to the fact that my file had NOT been worked on in months. She also could not explain why no one contacted me to let me know that Truman was no longer involved with my modification.
She promised me that she would do everything in her power to assist me in getting my modification as soon as possible. Well, needless to say I received a foreclosure date on my property for 10/02/2009. I immediately called Alexandra and left a message.No response. Basically after sending her a threatning email telling her that I would contact the BBB and various agencies if she did not call me I finally received an email stating that ALL WAS FINE. She stated that she had been in contact with our bank and the foreclosure date was postponed...after numerous emails I sent..I received no response from her. I called their office on 9/18/2009 and spoke with Amy. She told me that she would call my bank herself and call me back. Well I did receive a call back from her...but the news was devastating..the bank was in fact still foreclosing on my property, even after the emails I received from Alexandra Triana stating that she was still working on our mod and that our house was not being foreclosed on...I immediately requested a refund and that a supervisor call me back. She promised that either her/ or a supervisor would call me 9/21/2009. Well I waited until 4:30 yesterday...I had not received a call. I called Amy who told me she was on the other line with a client and that she would have her supervisor call me right back. I told her it was urgent and that my property was being foreclosed on. Well folks...I haven't received a call back. I have accepted the fact that my home will be foreclosed on 10/02/2009, but will do everything in my power to get a full refund. I have filed a complaint with the BBB, the FTC, as well as the Attorney Generals office on both of these companies...I also went to my local police department this morning and filed a complaint. Which is what I would suggest to all of the poor people who have been taken by these companies. If you have been a victim of these companies PLEASE CONTACT YOUR BANK. Explain the situation and depending on your bank..you probably will receive your money back... I am in the process of that now...God bless all through this horrible economy. These scumbuckets need to pay for what they have done.

Truman Foreclosure Assistance/Airan2 Airan-Pace, Crosa & Fernandez
    I entrusted them to get me a Loan Modification based on the Obama Modification with a 31 % reduction based on lost income and I got a higher Loan payment than what I original had. They refused to give my money back and Airan2 Pace stated my case was closed, and they got me a loan modification.
    RIPP OFF!!

Go through your own Loan Company and work with them.
    I paid $1695.00 for nothing!!

Houston Texas

Truman Foreclosure & Airan2, Airan-Pace ripped me off & my co-worker
    $1695.00
    SJT
    Houston, texas, Texas

Airan2, Airan-Pace, Crosa

RIPP OFF COMPANY -dont pay no money upfront!!!
    Dont use no out of town company.

Texas

• Ra
    Rashmi Airan-Pace Nov 30, 2009

The law firm of Airan2, Airan-Pace, Crosa & Fernandez has been working diligently on obtaining mortgage modifications for clients over the past year. Our Firm has received over 500 mortgage modifications for our clients and continues to do so each day. Ms. Tipps was a client for who this firm initially we hired a subcontractor, Truman Foreclosure Assistance, LLC, to work on the modification.
    This law firm took back the file on July 4, 2009 from Truman in order to provide better customer service to all of our clients. An email was sent to each client informing them of this change. We are committed to serving our clients and working hard to provide the best possible solution for all of our clients.
    Ms. Tipps’ file was diligently worked on for many months. This firm was successful in obtaining a mortgage modification for Ms. Tipps. In fact, the attorney on the file talked to the Lender numerous times in an effort to obtain the best modification possible. In the end, Ms. Tipps’ modification saved her home from being sold at a foreclosure sale. She hadn’t paid her mortgage in almost a year and the house was going to be sold. Not only were we able to call the bank and stop the sale of her home, we were able to convince the Bank to put all her payments that hadn’t been paid on the back end of the loan and bring her current with a lower payment.
    Obama’s HAMP modification plan does not automatically apply to each person and this Firm does not guarantee a specific outcome to any client. We were successful in obtaining a modification as per our contract for legal services and served this client diligently as we do with all our clients.

• They are many companies that are legitimate and can help homeowners stop foreclosure and keep their homes.

Mortgage Assistance Group is one of those companies that holds an "A" rating with the BBB and has help over 500 homeowners keep their homes.

They give a discount to the homeowners who have been scammed and treat each client with respect and dignity.

You can reach them at [protected] and at www.mag-az.com.

Thanks and good luck,

Randy D.

P.S. If you know someowner they can help, They will pay a $100 referral!

• Ca