troutletdid not recieve product and they won't return calls or emails

I ordered a fishing rod from "troutlet" on July 18Th, 2012, it was sorted and sent from grand rapids "USPS" July 21st, 2012 and I was given a tracking number. One monTh later noThing has arrived and "USPS" can't track The parcel even Though I have a tracking number. They advised me to contact "troutlet" which I did repeatedly and no one would respond. Finally I sent anoTher email explaining my situation and explaining That Their lack of customer service was also equally upsetting considering They had our money and we had no product. I received a polite but somewhat sarcastic reply wiTh a promise to investigate, This was 3 weeks ago. Since Then I have sent more emails, and called repeatedly but no one will respond. Basically They have our money which is almost $300.00 and we have no product but They don't care. USPS won't help either. All we want is our money back, and have USPS return The parcel to "troutlet. What do we do?

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices