Troll ValhallaBad service

I have never seen such a bunch of rude and mean people in my life. There is one in particular named Wizer who calls me names and beats me up verbally every time I log in. It's getting so bad that I now have migraine headaches and have lost sleep due to the wild and reckless abandonment over on that site. They are mean and rude.

Edna Mar 10, 2009

Who is this Brandon Homo?

• He
    heliumm Apr 01, 2009

Wizer takes a beating himself. That's why he tries to be a big man when someone new comes in. Just think of him as a skinny kid with pimples.

Saint Lucifer May 26, 2009

The gay love triangle between Astral, Wizer and belyeu4190 was very atrocious. I find it disgusting that they are so open about their ###.

• Hi
    Hippie Sep 12, 2009

Brandon thought he was a big shot troll but was taken down several pegs by several other members. Wizer met his match and is no longer posting.

• Hi
    Hippie Sep 12, 2009

Brandon received what he dished out. If you can not take it don't give it.

• Es
    Esk Sep 23, 2009

There's also an old fart over there named Hippie, he's always a day late & a dollar short - as is clearly evidenced by his late arrival at the complaints department! ... What's more, he gives everyone severe brainache with his interminably boring, long-assed cut & paste jobs. I say ban the homo! And Rancid too!

• Ra
    rancido Oct 05, 2009

I am RancidMilko and I approve of this message.

Edna Oct 08, 2009

Oh where, oh where has my stupid cat gone? Oh where, oh where can she be?

• Mc
    mcduck Jan 29, 2010

Troll Valhalla is a dumping ground for old whores these days. The once strong men and women of TV have turned the place over to the constant and infernal bickering and yammering of frustrated, lonely and hideous women using hot tamale avatars, each one trying to find bigger and better ways to manipulate profanity. Troll Valhalla is a joke. They need to clean it up.

Edna Jul 06, 2011

My ### itches.

• Us
    user1391367 Jul 03, 2014

I broke Troll Valhalla. Yay!