Tristar Products — power quick pot
I ordered a power quickpot from JC Penney. When I opened the package, there were two itwms missing. There was no recipe Book and No Manuel Book in the box.
I can manage without a recipe book, even tho it would be appreciated, but I cannot use my pressure Power Quick Pot w/o a Manuel & instructions.
Please send those items to me. On the outside of the box the pressure cookre came, it was printed:recipe book, but it was not enclosed.
2909 Terry Road
Tallahassee, Fl. 32312
More Tristar Products Complaints & Reviews
- Tristar Vacuum Cleaner - total scam! 
- Tristar Vacuum - the list of tri-star scams continues on and on 
- Tristar Vacuum - tristar vacuum? what a joke! 
- Tristar Vacuum - customer service and scam 
- Tristar Vacuum - door to door sales scam 
- Tristar Products - smokeless grill
- Tristar Products - total scam! don't buy tristar products.
- Tristar Products - won't let you cancel or adjust an order
- Tristar Vacuum - bad service 
- Tristar Products - power air fryer oven