TriSlimCarges on card & no # for canceling

TriSlim is now being investagated by Lion county Sheriffs department for fraud. They will send you product that you haven't ordered, at unbeliable prices. Then there is no invoice or Phone number to get in touch with them. I called the Chamber of Commerce for information they have recieved alot of calls. Call lion County Sheriffs Department @ [protected] and ask for Pete Spinuzzi, I also found this # for Beach Ready LLC [protected] I called and they said they would take the money off my card but would be keeping a 10% restocking fee. I hope they are taking me serious because I am filling an Affidavit of Fraud. I also wish all of you luck in stoping This kind of company from takin advantage of people on the internet,

• La
    laura Feb 19, 2009

I received trislim, and now want to cancel this product after my free trial. I do not wish to continue getting this product or being charged for pills i do not want. Please cancel this or else I will take action if u keep charging my account after my 15 days are up.
    [protected]@aol.com
    Laura Redman
    230 Milestone Dr.
    Belgrade, MT 59714

• Yo
    Yolanda Mar 04, 2009

I recieved my trial pills on Thursday feb 19 2017, took them to my dr. and he said i couldn't take them with meds i'm already takening so i called Monday Feb 23 2017 to cancel them.When i put my pay roll check in my account Feb 25, 2009i noticed that 159.00 and 15.95 was charged to my account which didn't have money in it so i recieved $60 worth of bounce fees on top of the money they took.When i called to tell them what they had done they told me they weren't responsable because they start the trial as soon as u order them and to allow 5 day shipping time I explain that even if that was so it hadn't passed the 15 day trail they told me the best they could do was give me 134.00 so thats all i got out of 174.95 plus $60 overdraft fees.Bank said they would give back the $60 if I got back all the money but they refuse to return my money this is the worst thing that can happen just doing a supposible free trail!

• 10
    10steentracy Apr 07, 2009

I had not heard of this product until I received it in the mail. Then I received charges of over 160 dollars and never even knew what was going on. I checked the bottle and found the Trislim website. www.trislim.com Then I went to the website and found the number of where the charges come from. The number is [protected]. After many times of telling them that I did not want the product and would never want the product and that I would press charges against them if they continued to tell me what I was missing out on. They finally put a refund on my account. They gave me a refund number and I wanted to share this number and website with everyone so they can be warned.

• Ca
    CantScamMe Apr 16, 2009

I also ordered a free trial and paid the shipping. After checking out, I was informed on the website that I would be charged automatically for the next shipment of 3 bottles and membership charges for two other "diet" help sites. I became so angry that I called them right away and told the representative that if their product worked then why would I need all these other memberships etc. I explained that all I wanted was the free trial. If their product worked then I'd continue with it. I also told them that I didn't trust that I would receive the trial product soon enough to have the full trial period they offered and that they needed to give me more time. They changed (or so said) my cancellation due date, giving me an extra week. They lied! Luckily I saw a charge of 149. going through my bank - not yet processed. I called my bank (Wachovia) and told them what happened. They called the number for TriSlim and we had a three way call. My bank did need their permission to remove the charge but they easily got the rep to do so with their intimidation. If this happens to you, get your bank involved because you'll get your money back a lot faster. By the way, I received the auto shipment two weeks later and I have not opened it and I'm not sending it back to them either. They have scammed so many people so they LOSE!!!

• Be
    Betiib00p Apr 22, 2009

I would advise everyone not to send for the free trial of TriSlim, if you do, they have you ! You cannot find a phone number to tell them you do not want any more shipments, and if you do, they send them anyhow at a price of $149.85 of which you don't get the full refund. Its nothing but a dishonest company. I finally found help thru my bank. My best advice is just stay away from this company! Its just a scam.

TriSlim Apr 27, 2009

The only way you can receive this product is to sign up for it over the internet. This customers money had been refunded in full when they called in. We also list ways to contact us through the disclosure, terms and conditions, thank you page and welcome email which all provide the information about the auto ship program and how to contact us. It also describes how to cancel the trial and if you don't cancel the trial, the price of the quarterly autoship.

TriSlim

[protected]@trislim.com

• john7777 Apr 27, 2009

I love the people with nothing else better to do with there time than make fake profiles pretending to be someone from the company. I'm going to pretend to "God is real" ya pretending fun.

• john7777 Apr 27, 2009

TriSlim Apr 27, 2009

This not a cancel page for TriSlim. The only way you can receive this product is to sign up for it over the internet. We also list ways to contact us through the disclosure, terms and conditions, thank you page and welcome email which all provide the information about the auto ship program and how to contact us. So you can know how to contact before you even sign up for the product. It also describes how to cancel the trial and if you don't cancel the trial, the price of the quarterly autoship. We are not affiliated with Acai burn or My Fitness mentor. We do work with customers to resolve all issues and do have a corporate offices email address: [protected]@trislimusa.com

TriSlim Corporate Offices

TriSlim Apr 27, 2009

Please send me an email stating what you need in order to get your overdraft fees refunded and I will help you. Thanks,

[protected]@trislimusa.com

TriSlim Corporate Offices

Ann Gerber Aug 21, 2009

Dear Sirs: I have had fraudulent acctivity on my card and there were two charges from your company that were charged to my account. They were both for $77.55. The lady, Jen Campon that works for you took one charge off but she wouldn't remove the other one. I never received the product and I don't want it! I cancelled all further activity on their end. I want the second charge of the above amount removed and credited to my card! If you do not do this I will file a dispute with the card company. I want this issue resolved immediately. Thank you for your quick response to this matter. Sincerely, Mrs. Ann E. Gerber

• Je
    jeanniefrances Aug 24, 2009

I recently ordered something called Colocleanse "free trial" pay shipping. It arrived and a bottle of Tri Slim came with it. I never ordered it. When I called ColoCleanse, they said they had nothing to do with TriSlim. There was no phone number on my charge account bill like other items ordered have. I can't find a way to stop shipments and I hate to pay for a product that I didn't order and probably can't even use due to kidney disease. What a black eye for internet mail orders and the city of Silver Springs, NV<br />

• De
    DEENA1958 Sep 10, 2009

I too ordered Colocleanse "free trial" pay shipping. It arrived and a bottle of Tri Slim came with it but I didn't order that. We contacted the bank to find out that they had made 2 withdrawals for $85 & $87. When I called ColoCleanse, they said they had nothing to do with TriSlim. The only way that you can make them stop charging your account is by asking for the bank to cancel the card and issue another one. This way they don't have access to your account again. Then just keep sending the products back unopened. And yes this whole matter sucks.

• Ro
    ROSE MADDEN Jan 07, 2010

My account was charged $87.77 for a product I never ordered. When I ordered Colon Cure free trial it never stated that I must take TriSlim in conjunction with Colon Cure...but when I cancelled membership within the 14 day trial period I was told I could not get my money back...they kept insisting I at least try this product to which I kept repeating that I wanted my $87.77 put back into my account. After insisting for 20 minutes Jack, rep for company, final said I would only get 85% back by returning the product unopened, which is what I have done. Now we shall see how long it takes to get my money back.

• Bu
    bunny olivier Nov 19, 2011

I recieved a package of three bottles of trislim after triing thier free sample offer. it might have been the rules i dont know, but my complaint is, i went on a 14 day vacation after recieving my free trail. I took it with me but i couldnt remember to take it properly, so i dont know if i like it yet. i come home to a package of three bottles with no paper work. i look at my emails to see when they notified me, and how much it cost. NOTHING! no email, no paper work, and nothing on the bottle to call and find out about, just an email address on the bottle that brought me here where i cant figure out anything. no answers at all. VERY BAD BUSINESS!!! i will never use again, if i can find out how to stop it.