Trisha Starkcharges 2 times $14.95 with no authorization

I looked at my bank account and noticed I was charged twice in the amount of $14.95. I called UMG Services right away. They told me somebody subscribed while on the internet with my email address. This never happened. What scares me more is how the heck did they get my bank account information. She said I has subscribed and was going to be billed 2 times every month. I threw a fit and told her I WAS NOT and to cancell this " alleged" subscription I made and reverse the charges. She did.
If you have had this happen to you here is the phone number and address.

UMG Services