TriplexRip off

H

DO NOT EVER GO THERE!!! me and my sister went and were looking for a car... our budget was 10, 000 so my sister found a really nice kia soul and it was 17, 000 so the manager says how about we give it to u for 11, 990. great we thought until we went the next day. the exact words of the manager was "did u really think i was going to give u the car for that price?" um yeah we did?!?!! do not ever go there all they do is give a rude and disrespectful attitude and try n rip u off i hope they go out of business and every single one of them cant find a job n starve!