Menu
Triple Check Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Triple Check
reviews & complaints

triplecheckllc.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 2 Reviews

Triple Check Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Triple Check at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Triple Check has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Triple Check. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

ComplaintsBoard
S
9:48 pm EDT

Triple Check customer service /

I've called multiple times to obtain a receipt of proof of towing that I got through my Triple A, I always get redirected to California through their stupid automated system I live in Ohio, I get left on hold for over 45 mins and redirected thirty times on the phone . Once I reached someone twice they said they would send me the receipt after it got "approved " by their supervisors in 3-5 business days and it's been well over two weeks And I still haven't received the dumb receipt, why does a receipt need approved ? It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, especially if I'm getting the service through them why do I have to jump through multiple loops to get a god dam receipt .

Read full review of Triple Check
Update by Stephanie Hernandez
Oct 31, 2019 9:50 pm EDT

I meant This is for Triple A ...Not triple check .

Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
D
8:29 am EDT

Triple Check Work at home scam

I got scammed by this company too. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. I started to get high dollar packages and mailed them out with the instructions from the employer. I did get bonus payment each week but they didn't even cover my gas. I asked several times about the salary that I was suppose to get and they stated that I would get a W-2 to take out taxes. I never received the W-2 and never received my salary. I had researched them before all this and did not find anything on them except 1 complaint. STAY AWAY FROM THEM. This is a scam. The contact for this is Edward Wilson and his numbers are [protected] and [protected]. And his assistant was Sarah. STAY AWAY it is a SCAM. You will not get your money.

Read full review of Triple Check
Hide full review

Is Triple Check legit?

Our verdict: Given the nuanced findings from Complaints Board's comprehensive review, we cannot assert the full safety of Triple Check's website. The legitimacy of Triple Check requires cautious navigation by users. We recommend proceeding with caution and employing your best judgment when interacting with Triple Check, especially when browsing their offerings or sharing personal information.

Triple Check earns 47% level of Trustworthiness

Moderate Safety Advisory: Triple Check has a 47% legitimacy rating by Complaintsboard. Proceed with caution, using best judgment.

Triple Check's website has revealed that it is not properly optimized for search engines. This could be a red flag indicating that the company is attempting to hide its activities from the public.

Exercise caution when using triplecheckllc.com as it may have lower quality content or a poor user experience, leading to fewer visitors and lower traffic.

Triple Check protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Triple Check contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Triple Check?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Triple Check Customer Service. Initial Triple Check complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Triple Check above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Triple Check. Discuss the issues you have had with Triple Check and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.