tricity dentalpoor dental care

J Review updated:

I was initially seen by Dr. DeOcampo for a dental exam. I was missing 3 teeth on my lower right jaw for quite some time now but because I now quality for dental insurance, I went to see Dr. Deocampo. I had been told of cavities on my other teeth, but when he looked at my mouth, his focus was to put teeth on the missing area. He explained to me that missing these teeth could cause my jaw to shift and can eventually ruin my bite. Believing his judgement, I consented to have a bridge made. He proceeded to make me a bridge which costed me significant amount of money, charges such as adding porcelain and also charging metal ( I thought the cost of the expensive bridge already included those!) After waiting for 6 weeks I finally was called back to fit my bridge. He seemed as though he had a terrible time fitting it that he finally gave up and took another mold of my mouth stating that the lab made a mistake. After waiting another 8 weeks, I was finally called. He cemented by bridge, even though my jaw did not close properly. He said that it will adjust on its own after some time. After two month, the bridge came out on its own and I returned to his office. He said that my gums are growing and pushing the bridge off. He again cemented my bridge. After three weeks, it came back out again. He said that the lab did not do it right this time and again took another mold. I asked to have my money back because it is not working out and he said that because I had been wearing the bridge, I am going to have to pay for it now. This seems like a real fraud to make me a bridge that did not fit, and not wanting to give my money back. I am still without a bridge and I am just sorry I went to his office to start with.

• This is the second time I have posted my disagreements with your site, as I have said, the patient's complaints must be directed towards our office, she/he must go back to the office to settle this problem personally, before we can help her/he to rectify this complaint. This is unfair on our part to be undowngraded by patients whom we don't even know who it is even if we wanted to help he/her out in her complaints. Besides, the only patient we can come up with with a similar problem as to the one that placed these complaint was a patient we had all the way back in 2003, when a 3 units bridge was done and the patient was complaining about it, after more than five years of use, and that the patient had already been dropped by her dental insurance and has no longer a dental insurance coverage, even then, when she came back in 2009, we had replaced the bridge at our cost, just to satisfy her complaints. since then we never heard from this patient again, If this was the same patient, you can just tell her to come back to our office to rectify any problems on her bridge. Just don't publish any complaints without first finding out the reson behind it, Like a Coin it always have two sides to any story, you must hear our side two before you start glamoring any more complaints against us.This is just Unfair for you to be publishing dregatory c0mplaints against us without first hearing our side.

• In Fairness to both parties, you must post our comment and reasoning too, so that the consumer will heqar both sides, not just the person that is making the complaints...

• Na
    narcissomendoza Jan 21, 2016

recommend you sue the dentist...ever heard of malpractice?

• Na
    Narcisso Mendoza Jan 07, 2019

dr Deocampo ha been sued in he past for similar incompetent dental practices...