Tri-Universal or Eagle Vision MarketingNot getting paid

PLEASE DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!! THIS IS A SCAM - THEY ARE SCAMMERS! >:-( Scammers who make you work 12 hours a day for "commission" which doesn't even add up to be minimum wage...AND they said I actually did really good on my first day when I make only like $3 an hour!! As if that wasn't already bad enough, they took $30 of it because someone apparently gave me a credit card that was invalid (now how in the hell am I supposed to know that it was invalid?! Seriously, it would be SO easy to give someone a fake card and a fake number - I wonder how many times that happens!) Oh, and this one actually saved me - one of my co-workers realized that someone had given me a fake $100 bill, and he had noticed luckily so nothing bad happened...BUT if he hadn't noticed and I sold the product to them, I would have had to pay the missing $100 and I would have OWED THEM money for the 12-hour work day!!! BULL? Yeah, I think so. Oh, and not to mention it took 5 visits, several ignored messages and phone calls, and meeting with the head manager (who also ignored me) in order to get my money (well, in reality half - not including the cost of gas to drive there 5 times and my time which is more than all of this)...SO IN CONCLUSION: DO NOT WORK FOR THESE PEOPLE - THIS IS A PYRAMID SCHEME AND THESE PEOPLE ARE ALL SCAMMERS WHO ARE FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!
...I hope you listen to me... Thank you for your time.