Trevenethe lack of service or should I say pathetic service

T

I am disgusted by the service at this chicken licken. I come here quite often and this specific occasion I had spent over R200 and after waiting after the drive thru for my meals asked them to give me tomato sauce and had asked for about 10 sachets. And lady stated she could not give me that amount. Instead she came back and gave me 5 sachets. And I asked her why and she stated that her manager Kelvin stated they cannot give me more sachets of tomato sauce. This is such a joke and pathetic service from this branch. After spending so much money at this specific branch having to be refused tomato sauce sachets??!

I then called the branch and spoke to the guy. He stated they only give 1 sachet per meal I had ordered 5 meals and not even 1 sachet was give. He then continued to say they only give on request. This whole process was such a joke and I am appalled by this lack of customer service. My request for just tomato sauce had been rejected after spending such an amount. This management and staff at this randburg branch next to Northgate are a bunch of joke's. To add I just got home and the chicken pops are extremely salty. [protected]