TravelXp.comDo NOT book with TRAVELXP.COM

TRAVELXP Trip Id: TXP01-2012-IN-00022.
Date and time of booking: 07-01-2012, 13:57
(Air Journey via Indigo Airlines)
I booked through TravelXP simply because there was a Rs.200/-off offer if payment was made through ICICI Bank.
After the money (Rs.4, 569) was DEDUCTED from my bank account, a pop-up said that the booking didn't go through. So I called the CC (they don't have Toll-Free number) and they informed that the airfare had increased, so the booking wasn't made.
WHAT!
If the fare had increased, why didn't it show the updated one on their site? How did TravelXp DEDUCT the money from my account? Which means, their system IS NOT REAL-TIME!
They told me that they can book the ticket if I pay the extra airfare, or cancel the booking altogether. I told them that I wanted to cancel it (for obvious reasons) and be refunded. The lady CC told me that she has "talked" with their Accountant and the refund will be done on Monday (as it was Sunday on 8th)
Monday - no news.
Tuesday - no news. Not even a courtesy call to update me on whats happening.
Wednesday, I called up. The guy told me that he has "talked" with the Accountant and the refund will be back in my account tomorrow (12th).
It has been seven days now and there is no refund. If the money had gone to the Airline, then I can understand the delay. But here, the money hasn't gone to the airline in the first place, it's still on their account. So why it is taking a long time just to reverse it?
So BEWARE folks, DO NO BOOK WITH TRAVELXP.COM You never know whether you're sure EVEN IF THE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE. Today, their CC number is "busy" since morning. And their website is also down! (Makes me think what a company it is!)
I will be waiting till Monday. If I do not get a refund, I won't ask for it. I'll simply send a notice (a small and simple BUT MUST step before filing a legal notice) at their Oshiwara, Mumbai office.