[Resolved] Travelgenioflights

Good Afternoon,

I would like to lodge a complaint about a rescheduled flight. The booking code is: JBOPPD

I am seeking $37.40 compensation for the phone billing costs I have had to pay for calling Travelgenio to resolve a matter regarding a flight that was rescheduled.

Rather than re issuing me a new connecting flight, I had to call Travelgenio to arrange this. When I did so the operator told me I would receive a new flight within 2-4 business days.

I never received any new flight & was forced to call Travelgenio another 4 times, each of which resulted in nobody to speak to after going through the call prompts. I had to then write an email to get the matter resolved.

I find this really disappointing service. I also got a phone bill that shows a total cost of $37.40 to the Travelgenio phone line.

I am requesting a refund of the above amount to the bank account details below:

ACCOUNT NAME: Jesse Hartman

Travelgenio
Travelgenio

• Resolution statement

• TravelGenio Customer Care's Response, May 13, 2019

Hi Jesse. You will receive a reply by email within the next few hours. Thank you for your collaboration.

Je
May 13, 2019

Comments

•   May 18, 2019

To the author

The details are enough for the court.
    But the pasenger can request more, if she hires the legal profesional / lawyer, via the court.

Conclusion:
    If the passenger does not know his rights and wants the compensation,
    she (he) can hire the legal profesional or a lawyer for fee,
    who will assist to gain to the passenger via the authority or the court.

Oleg G