Tranzpartsbad transmission

L

Transmission needed repaired 3 times, each time I called transparts and either got the run around about that Scott Yaslow was out of town, not in the office or would call me back. The time he did call back he lied and said he would make everything right, he would call my technician, he never did and when they called him he was rude, said we were trying to scam him and take advantage of him, and other times they just plain hung up on us. Many times the phone would just ring and ring. I am supposed to have a 1yr warrenty on this transmission, and they have said they would take the transmission back, but the also cost me 100s of dollars to drop it and ship it back. they've said 'to bad, we don't pay for labor' and I understand that, but I should have only had to pay for installation labor and not dropping it a few different times to repair it, or wait 3 days for them to send a 3.00 O ring. 2 differnt times the transmission was leaking fluid like a sive, once from a ding INSIDE the housing, and the other time because they never tightned the bolts. I talked to the rebuilder Chris at Tranzparts and he was very rude to me, said that the $ would be taken out of his pay, I told him I was sorry but had my transmission been properly built, I wouldn't have the problems, basically he said that it was my problem because they don't pay for labor. I never wanted to send the transmission back because I had to m any problems getting a hold of them, them lying and other issues with them. Why would I risk being out even more $

• Du
    Dustin Dec 03, 2008

I too was ripped off by tranzpart oh sorry its tranzmart now. They sent me a bad transmission had to wait a month to get it. They kept telling me that they were waiting on parts or they recieved the wrong part and waitting on the new one. when i got it a month after buying it, it had the wrong shifting linkage had it replaced and had it installed after take it for a test drive for a mile it lost fourth gear. Had it brought back to the transmission shop and they told me that the input shaft was broke called scott and told him about it and we was so rude told me that he would not do anything because the transmission shop opened it up. " But Dj told me it was alright" i told him. He said he would send a rebuild kit and an input shaft. I waited for about a month never received it. I went ahead and had it changed. We put it back on the road and it work but not like a high performace transmission. After about 4 months lost overdrive and called tranzparts to have it fixed. Carmen from tranzparts told me she would send yellow road way to pick the transmission up. Yellow picked it up but did not have the bill of layding. They called tranzparts but no anwser even though i just got off the phone with carmen before he called. So it sat at yellow for 2 weeks waiting on the bill of layding. my wife called every hour on the hour trying to get them to fax yellow the paper. when the transmission got there scott said they could'nt take it because they didnt have any paper work. We faxed them all the information but scott yaslow said he bought the company a day after i bought my transmission and he would not honor someone elses warrenty. Then Yellow sent me a bill saying I owe them 491.55 for shipment and tranzparts told me it would be free shipping if it was from a buisness address. And in the invoice they say the tranzparts worked on it and it was 371.78 for labor and parts which they dont even have the transmission yellow comformed that they still have it. I want to start a class action lawsuit to bring them down and make them pay. It's not for me or you its for all the people that might buy there crap in the future.

• Ro
    Rob Mar 02, 2009

I also was ripped off by this company. I bought a built 47re that was 3700 dollars!. Not only was it the wrong trans, but it was used. Looked like it was pulled out of a junkyard truck and spray painted black. I cant believe that Scott, Desire, Chris and everyone else from that place arent embarrassed. They wanted me t send the new trans they gave me and my old one back to them so I can have my old one rebuilt. First off, they never gave me a reciept for my new trans, and everytime I called them for a reciept, there computers were always down. I was extreamly frustrated so I contacted scott and after the 100th time, I got ahold of him and told him that I wanted my money back. He made it very clear that it was going to be impossiable to get my money back, so i can go head and try it. So I went to my bank, and filed a dispute. With in a couple weeks, my bank pulled the money from there account, put it back in mine, and I havent heard from them since. The only information I can give anyone is that if you have purchesed a transmission from this company, DO NOT PLAY THERE GAMES, AND GO TO YOUR BANK ASAP TO FILE A FINANCIAL DISPUTE before its too late. I believe that after 60 days from when the transaction took place, the bank will not be able to help at all.

• Ks
    kstendal2500 Jun 01, 2010

Scott Yasloww married to Carmen Santiago

Home Telephone:# [protected]
    Home Address: 14906 Heronglen Drive
    Tampa, Florida 33547

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices