Transglobal Security InternationalProperty Transport Authorisation

F

Dear Sir/Madam. I have receieved this letter today that states the following, I quote " You are advised to respond immediately to this notice regarding a 2008 Nissan 350Z automobile or other property now available for procurement. This property is being held in your name under shipment no. KQ2548P7 and will be forfeited if not claimed before the scheduled deadline. unquote. This letter was signed by a Jason Richter. Property Securement Officer. When the letter stated that I must include R200.00ZAR securement fee for release, I smelled a dead rat. Is this a SCAM, who would be so generouse to give me a car valued at R 419500.00 ZAR for so small fee from my side or does this person think me daft to send them the money. Can you please investigate if this TSI company is for real and if Jason Richter exist or is he just a fictional name. Thanks.Regards, Frans Botha

Anash Nov 06, 2008

It must be a scam.
    I got the same letter with the same shipment number!!!

• Be
    Beverley Nov 06, 2008

Yes, I got exactly the same letter.
    It is definitely a scam. If I have won a prize, (which, by the way, I did not enter for) why do I have to pay for it?

They should be shut down! How many poor, gullible people are sending them R200?

Bev

• Br
    Brian Nov 06, 2008

**SCAM** **SCAM** **SCAM**

This is an obvious scam. A somewhat convincing letter with an authentic looking certificate. I received the exact same letter, except they were only asking for a $25 "securement fee".

In case this crook is conducting other scams, here is the return mailing address:

TransGlobal Security International (TSI)
    Financial Institutions Office
    P.O. Box 308, 5010 48th Ave.
    Delta, BC V4K 3Y3

• Ka
    Karim Nov 07, 2008

Its a scam...I got the same letter with the exact same message including the shipment schedule number! I had to laugh out loud and share it with my friends because even though it mentions for me to respond before deadline, I could NOT find a date anywhere on this document! I have a right mind to respond and get them to deduct the securement fee from the winnings and send me the balance.
    Seriously though, there may be people who don't see through this scam and end up paying, hence promoting this scammer! Please don't fall prey to this.

Heidi Nov 09, 2008

I got one, too! Same shipment number as well. I was immediately VERY suspicious and when I saw the request for $25.00 as a 'securement fee', that clinched it. With a good software program, anyone can create such an official-looking letter, send it out to thousands or tens of thousands and, for sure, there will be enough gullible people sendng in their small 'securement fees' to make the exercise very worthwhile for the scammer. I'd love to know how much he/she is making on this one!

magda from kuruman Nov 24, 2008

i've got the same... everything the same.
    shame on these poeple. why not get a desend job and earn they own hardworking money !!!

• Fr
    Francoiette van Vuuren Nov 25, 2008

I received exactly the same document today with the same shipment number and asking for the R200.00.

• Pa
    Paul Nov 25, 2008

I received the exact same letter with the same documentation, numbers included. They should be investigated.

Jaco Nov 27, 2008

I got the same letter also and also could not find a date on it . Is there no way for the authoritys to catch them and prosecute them .

HELENE Nov 27, 2008

I hate to think that this is a scam but I do too. Some one just want to make some easy money.
    I was asked to send $20.00 too. I was always told if you win some thing there is no cost to you.
    So if anyone out there gets this same letter in the mail be ware, it is a scame for sure. I do wish that the attorities would catch these people especially when they have an address.

• Pa
    paul bothma Nov 30, 2008

Hi All. Family of mine got THE SAME LETTER with the same values, shipment number etc.. We stay in Strand - Cape town and received the letter 26th November 08. Thanks for all your postings, this helped my family member to make a final decision, although it smells of "SCAM" all over. regards.

• Ka
    Kathleen Ludick Dec 01, 2008

I just received the same notification in the mail today. besides being a sham that there is someone out there leaching onto gullible people when times are so bad at the moment world wide.
    Watch out for another that I received also today from International Property Disposition, director in chiel being R D Rosenbohm. This one is giving away a 2008 Land Rover Defender 90 station wagon or cash value of R295 920.00 and they to ask for R200.00, my assignment number is 101506
    they are in Richmond Canada. Why authorities do not do something about these people is beyond me.
    Hibberdene, South Africa

• Ro
    RODNEY INNIS Dec 01, 2008

I am in Nova Scotia, Canada & received the same letter. Figured it was a scam, tried to look up the company info
    but none available, going to report it .

Antero Karppinen Dec 02, 2008

I have got exactly the same letter. I'll not respond to such a scam!

Joanne Dec 02, 2008

Yah, I got the same letter too and knew it was a scam...Its just too bad that it works on some people. They do NOT care who they get money from, just as long as they get it.

Hecmond Torino Dec 02, 2008

It is a dirty scam. I received same letter today. I feel sorry for people that fall for it. The $25.00 fee is just the beginning, if they get a hold of your credit card number or bank account you are toast. It is a shame that this people can operate from Canada and get away with conducting this kind of "business". What is the police doing? I am sure they know about it. Can they catch this people? If the cheques can reached them, for sure they can be caught some how.

• Fr
    Fred Dec 03, 2008

It is a scam the phone company does not even list a number for that company

• El
    Elaine Dec 03, 2008

I am a lawyer. Someone just brought in the same letter with the same shipping number to me. They received it in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada.

Where are the rest of you?

Is there not some procedure whereby the Canada Post or the RCMP can look into it.

• El
    Elaine Dec 03, 2008

Others concerned may wish to check the internet.

This company name has been showing up since at least 2001. Here is a quote from the British Parliament in 2001

Al-Muhajiroun

Mr. Dismore: To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department if he will investigate (1) the links between (a) Medina Ltd, TransGlobal Security International, Mark Yates and Paul Field and (b) Sakina Security Services Ltd, Al-Muhajiroun, and Omar Bakri Mohammed; and if he will make a statement; [13626]

(2) the activities of TransGlobal Security International; and if he will make a statement; [13625]
    (3) the links between Anil Shah and Sakina Security Services; and if he will make a statement. [13627]

13 Nov 2001 : Column: 645W

• Mi
    micheline vachon Dec 03, 2008

I received the same letters its a scam, and I wonder how those people doing fraud and nobody do something to catch those thieves.

• Li
    Lifter Dec 03, 2008

I received the same letter yesterday (Dec 2) stating that there's a Nissan 350z waiting for me or the cash equivalent. The return address was from Richmond, BC. Obviously a big scam.

• Hu
    Hubert Dec 03, 2008

no doubt it is a scam. Need to put a stop to it.

• De
    Debby Dec 04, 2008

I received the same letter today, same shipment code and everything, including them asking for $25.00..

• Ig
    igor Dec 04, 2008

its a scam--- i got the same one, as soon as you see someone asking for your credit card number for any reason throw it away its useless, what are the odds of someone handing out cars--- and if you have any beleif in it do a full research before you make any moves at all--- for example, the letter is looks horribly unprofessional, the content is cheezy to say the least, and the company does not even exist--- so SCAM!

anne Dec 18, 2008

i too got the saem letter only i did send money in the form of a postal order. are there only crocks out there in this world???????????????
    i was praying to start a small business with this money and now>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    silly me.

joelyn Jul 09, 2009

I received the same letter today and the address the return address in the envelope is:

Transglobal Security International
    PO BOX 97198 STN Main
    Richmond BC V6X 8H3
    Canada
    Attn: H.R Wildamon
    Property Securement Officer

The only thing that keeps this man alive in his business is the fact that his residence is in a P.O. Box and we don't know how to locate him exactly. I noticed that legitimate businesses have legitimate addresses too.

• Yo
    yomamamia Sep 13, 2009

The authorities cannot do anything because this is a FREE country. TSI has the right to sell a service; it says so on the little fine print: blah blah i shall be ENTITLED to receive said property in good order! it does not say you are getting it...it says you ARE entitled... it just cost you 20 bucks to be entitled :) ...

so whoever takes thse ###ers to court looses because the client (the scammed) bought a 20$ certificate that entitled him to receive a car or money from TSI...

This is why I love Canada and the USA people can get away with a lot of things.

CROOKS get away with larger things and us smaller fish (the mere mortals) can get away with a parking ticket if we argue properly!

Please do not be too offended by my post...but it is the truth...our politicians ( in canada) voted themselves a LAW that noone can sue them if they did something wrong while in office (that is why they all ### up and fill up their pockets)!

• Ml
    M. Lloyd Sep 15, 2009

Hey people;

Today I received a letter from Transglobal Security International requiring me to respond immediately or forfeit a 2009 Nissan. Shipment manifest KQ2548P7. It pisses me off to no end that these people are allowed to continue to operate and ripoff the public. Where is our duly elected government. I receive numerous letters in the mail claiming that I have won something if I only send a few dollars for admin or securement fees. Be vigilant people, if it's to good to be true, then guess what.

• Hi
    HIKARYAN Sep 24, 2009

I'm from Japan, and I just got the same letter with the same shipment number KQ2548P7.
    This page was so helpful for me to make the decision that its a scam. Yes, they don't mention the exact due date
    and the print is obviously not formal. It's surprising that they translate everything into Japanese and
    I was almost about to send them the 3000yen. They should definitely be caught!!!

• Vi
    victor thomas Oct 02, 2009

The latest address is now in Richmond BC. V6X 8H3 And there is now a 2009 Nissan 370Z I have taken this to the local RCMP I will push for a follow up as that is the only way that these creatons will be stopped. also write to your MLA to put some power behind the laws to put a stop against this form of stealing.

• Ic
    icecap Oct 14, 2009

I got a similar letter. fancy way of doing business. imagine if he gets 2000 people on the hook he receives 2000 x 20 euros = 40, 000 euros tax free.
    find this scammer and put him behind bars for life - he does not deserve better.
    bj

• Iz
    izag Oct 18, 2009

I have the same letter and of course it is tempting. I hate scams of any kind. The lack all morality and a first world country such as Canada should be able to shut them down with ease.
    glad to know corruption is not only rife in SA.
    Joburg South AFrica

• Fl
    flyboy Nov 02, 2009

Hey I won one too...what do you know.Same Shipment manifest No. and only 20Euro outlay on my part.Thankfully mine is a 2009 model.Thank you Mr H.R. Wildamon in Stn Main Richmond BC Canada...whoever you are!

• Ku
    Kuma69 Dec 04, 2009

I received this same letter today which sounded so very real yet too good to be true. I could not find the deadline date and that got the "red flags" going in my mind.It's too bad that our Government does not go after such Scammers(thieves) and are too busy trying to lock up some poor soul who has a bit of Marijuana for his own recreational use!!!

• Pi
    Pikachu1 Jan 12, 2010

I received this airmail-letter in german language yesterday.
    (Sent from Vancouver BC, Canada by Canadian Mail)
    For Germans they use this "fracture" letters in the headline
    like in the years before 1945 ...
    "Bestätigung der Kraftfahrzeugdaten"
    (confirmation of car data)

andres ruiz Jan 25, 2010

hola soy Andres Ruiz tengo en mi poder un titulo de propiedad de un auto nissan.Quiero saber si es cierto.Ya mande la carta con mis datos

• 88
    88Ranger88 Mar 27, 2010

Their still doing it! I got the letter March 26, 2010 only the addresss is Transglobal Security International, PO Box 97198 STN Main Richmond, B.C. V6X 0G6. By the way they're still using the same shipment number. These people should be forced to do community service and pay back every cent!

• Sy
    SYDNEY RASEBOYA May 14, 2010

I received a certificate of specification from INTERNATIONAL PROPERTY REGISTER for a 2010 NISSAN 370Z coupe.The
    transfer agent being TRANSGLOBAL SECURITY INTERNATIONAL.The shipment manifest no.is KQ2548P7.I therefore wish
    to arrange the delivery of these vehicle to my home (preference destination).

Yours fathfully
    SM RASEBOYA (PO Box 53 Dwarsriver 0812)

• Br
    bracomp May 28, 2010

I have got on mail letter with message that I have won Nissan 370Z(40 498.00 USD),
    they require for acknowledgement 20 euro, their address on sent envelope for sending "TRANSGLOBAL SEQURETY INTERNATIONAL PO BOX 97198 STN MAIN RICHMOND BC V6 OG6 CANADA". Return address
    "TRANSGLOBAL SEURETY INTERNATIONAL OFFICE OF FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS PO BOX 2000 STN MAIN; NEW WESTMINSTER DC V3L 5A4; CANADA".
    The Letter has signed H.R.Wildamon Property Securement Officer.
    That You will say on this.
    Respectfully yours, Bulatov Rahim.

• Sw
    swhjones Aug 10, 2010

It is August 2010 and this company is still sending out those letters. This one signed by a H.R. Wildamon. This time it is 2010 Nissan 370Z valued at $40, 498.00 that is being given away. Property listing is [protected]. Shipment manifest number is KQ2548P7. They are asking for a fee of $20.00 however the symbol is front of that 20 is no a dollar sign. We live in Moose Jaw Saskatchewan and wonder how many other people have been offered this "wonderful opportunity". Where do they get our names? I've almost worn out a paper shredder with these crazy letters. I am writing a letter to the Better Business Bureau of BC and asking them why these companies are allowed to operate.
    Sandi Jones
    [protected]@sasktel.net

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices