Transglobal Security Internationalfraudulent prize letter (?)

E

I received a letter on Dec. 2, 2008 signed by Jason Richter (Property Securement Officer). The letter stated that I am advised to respond immediately as property has been assigned to me: a 2008 Nissan 350Z, shipment schedule KZ2548P7. The letter also indicatyed that I could receive the $27, 980.00 in cash instead of the car. There was also a property manifest no. indicated: [protected]. The instructions on the letter stated that the return form must be accompanied by 20 (pounds?) to be valid. The letter appears very professional (although it is not dated) with a very detailed advertisement of the vehicle on the reverse side. This is obviously a scam. This organization needs to be stopped as it may appear very believable to some. They should be stopped from obtaining addresses and personal information. Please investigate and let me know the outcome if you can. Thank you.
Ellie

• Re
    Reuven Tal Dec 03, 2008

I got exactly the same letter today !!. (December 3rd 2008)
    reuven tal
    ISRAEL

• Ro
    Rolanda Dec 03, 2008

I received the same letter today, Dec 3rd 2008 and I am sure this is a scam.
    Rolanda

Robert
    Canada

• Da
    David MacLeod Dec 04, 2008

I received the same doc.
    However I read the fine print which is interesting, see below ...
    (my caps)
    "Vehicle or cash equivalent referenced herein constituted the MAXIMUM of Multiple properties available for procurement"

If you also read the terms & conditions you'll see more detailed info wrt the properties available. You can enquire with their customer service & find out what your property will be as items are predetermined.

So you probably will recieve some cheap electronic device, which is one of the Multiple properties available less than the MAXIMUM property (car). If this is for real someone may actually recieve a car* if they meet all conditions (* plus shipping bill etc)

So buyer beware, and you get what you pay for, they are not promising to send you a car, just promising to send you something less than or equal to a car in value. Who know if they have a car to give away but they probably have a truck load of cheap stuff!

• Va
    vandenhole Aug 03, 2009

jai recut une letre comme quoi jai ganer une voiture ou 40.900equi serat envoyer par votre societe a nice no du document expeditionkq25848p7 veuiller me faire savoir si ces un calunar votre non figure sur le borderaux d'expedition mons vandenhole

• Bi
    Bill J Nov 24, 2009

I just recieved a letter from the same people and I am sure glad I checked the internet, because now it will find file 13... thank-you all

• Je
    jeffrey m Jan 29, 2010

I also rec'd a letter 2009 nissan manifest#kqq2548p7 Advisory #11902
    Transglobal Security Int'l
    TSIALB-TSOIC 37717549029 PO Box97198 STN MAIN
    Richmond B.C.V6X 8H3 Can.
    $39, 998.00
    propertyt held in your name
    transglobal securityinternational send $25.00 securement fee
    glad I checked someone should report them
    Richmond B.C.
    V6X 0G6 CANADA

Attention:H.R.Wildamon

• Al
    Alfonsa Cinco May 04, 2010

I almost planning to send the required fee to the same person and the same address mentioned above but unfortunately I searched first. Thank you for the information above, and these people who did this should be punish by law. Anyway, thank you again and more power!!!

• Ab
    ABDELOUAHEB DZ May 31, 2010

J'ai reçu des lettres provenant de cette adresse me demandant de payer 20§ DOLLARS pour recevoir un prix

• Mr
    mr a singh Oct 04, 2010

hi my name is mr a singh of south africa i have just received one of this letters today it states i have won a 370z nissan automobile it can be changed for cash but require the amount of 20 pounds.this letter looks so professional it can fool you.my shipment no kq2548p7 properity locator 377932105 the amount of the vehicle 40, 498.00 dollars please people always check if they have a email adress, telephone no, and the person to contact if they do not have the following then you can report this to your nearest police station or the consilate do not get scammed

Aussie Dan Oct 21, 2010

Hi, my name is Danny, I have received similar letter regarding $3, 687, 254.00 to be sent to me as soon as I sign and return form with $30.00 .
    to Dept. Of Finance, ADO, P.O.Box 97201 Station Main, Richmond, BC, V6X 8H3, Canada. The letter is signed by a Director but his name is not printed anywhere and the letter is not dated. Think I will sign and return the payout document release with a statutory declaration allowing them to reduce MY $3mil. by $30.00 to cover release cost. I'm in Australia and it is 21st. October 2010.

Marc Trevor Nov 03, 2010

G'day, my name is Mark and I too received a similar letter regarding $3, 687.254.00 to be sent to me as soon as I signed and returned $30 release fee for 'secure processing and immediate processing' to the Dept. of Finance, ADO PO Box 97201, Station Main, Richmond, BC, V6X OG8, Canada. This letter is signed by the Director, yet their name is not to be found nor the date of the letter - there is only a reference to 2010 Payout Verification. The promise is that I will not receive any further communication if I don't respond 'at once'. Well hope so! I too am from Down Under (Australia) and it is 3rd November 2010.

jacksorbetter Dec 02, 2010

Hi, I too have received the same scan letter from the Dept. of Finance, ADO for the amount of $3, 687, 254.00 to be sent to me as soon as I signed and returned $30 release. I'm in Australia too and its 1st December 2010.

• De
    debsoangry Feb 24, 2011

Hi l have just recieved the same but a different address, it reads department of finance ADO 1427 Bellevue Ave
    po box 91698 west Vancouver Canada. heading says final Notice intent to pay they give me a Vertified Recipient ID for the sum $3, 687, 25400 payout Guaranteed to you. It looks like a real doc but l think the amount is giveaway because you have the same amount, well l should of checked with this site first l did sent the money by money order yesterday hope l can cancel the order lam also from downunder recieved letter 24/2/2011 . thanks debsoangry

• Co
    Colleen C Feb 25, 2011

Hi, I also have rec'd this same letter except that it is P.O. Box 232260, LasVegas NV
    89123-2260. I live in Canada. I have rec'd similiar letters from Nigeria so am
    suspecting that this scam is affiliated with the Nigerian conglomerate.
    Colleen C

• Di
    disgustedwtf Mar 01, 2011

Hi i also received the same letter for the sum of $3, 687, 254 also from the Department of finance ADO 1427 Bellevue Ave PO BOx 91698 west vancouver BC V7V 3P3 Canada. I'm glad i checked the internet to see if its a scam...thank god for the internet ...also has no name of director or date and also to enclose release fee. today is 1 Mar 2011. I'm also from down under.

• Ca
    CaseyClarke1983 Mar 01, 2011

Thanks so much because I received the same letter, I'm from Australia I'm so glad that I looked it up! For the amount of $3, 687, 254.00 from 1427 Bellevue Ave West Vancouver date is 1st march 2011

• Ju
    Judi Allport Mar 03, 2011

Hi I am Judi from Australia I received the same letter thinking oh what alot of money I was going to send back the letter saying take out the $30.00 from my winnings then thought this is [censor] why me . $30.00 isnt a lot of money but if everybody sent it away it would mount up for the con artists, how can they do this to people, lucky for the internet it saved me but what about the elderly and people who havent the internet who would jump at the oppotunity and send the $30.00 away.

• Of
    offwiththeirheads! Mar 10, 2011

Hi, I am also in Australia and also received a letter. From ADO 1427 Bellevue Ave, PO Box 91698, West Vancouver for $3, 687, 254.00. Yes, thankfully there is the internet!! Damn, I could use a sum of money like that. It is March 2011.

AussieGlenda Mar 12, 2011

Hi, I am also in Australia and just received in the mail yesterday my letter for $3, 687, 254.00 if I send $30 for them to document and release a report on my winnings. I have recently purchased European Lottery tickets and am wondering if these people have some access to my details from this. I have sent back my release form (without the $30.00) with a comment that they have been discovered and reported to the proper authorities as scammers.

• Ta
    Tammy Ramage Mar 15, 2011

I recieved a letter today, 15/3/11. There is no proper company name on the letter.The letter states i have won, $3, 687, 254.00.They are asking for $30 to release the money.On money you send is made out to, ADO.The return address is Director of Processing, 1427 Bellevue Ave, PO Box 91698 West Vancouver, BC v7v 3p3 Canada.I hope no one will be scamed.I for one don't send money or give credit card details to any one.Hope every one will do the same.I am from Australia

• Eb
    Ebby78 Mar 16, 2011

Hi all,
    Just recieved the same letter today 16/03/2011. There is alot of these being sent to Australia...do they think we are stupid or something??? Sorry you canadians...but we aussies are on the ball!! How do we get these guys to stop taking advantage and who can you dob them into???
    Thanks for all of your reports guys. :) Ebony

• Oz
    Oztralia Mar 18, 2011

Yes in Brisbane, Australia also the lucky recipient of $3, 687, 254 - unfortunately I am a fraud investigator so knew it was a scam straight away.

Aussie Teresa Mar 29, 2011

Hi I'm in Australia, my letter reads the same $3, 687, 254.00 with address being: Department of finance ADO 1427 Bellevue Ave
    PO BOX 91698 WEST VANCOUVER BC V7V 3P3 CANADA. Document looks very professional with being stamped with official seal, but same NO DATE. The scam is to send them the release document and $30.00. Thank fully the internet has sights like this one. I would like to know who sold them my information. I would also like to know what is being done to stop these scammers.
    Thank you. Teresa 29/03/2011

• Mi
    Mick Hayton Jun 24, 2011

Hi I'm Mick in Englandand I've just received "official notification: Assurance of Allocation & funds Transfer reference file 04-5062 stating that I've won either £334'898.00 in one installment or £614, 401.00 over 30 installments. All I have to do is fill in FORM900 enclosing a small processing fee and post it in the envelope provided. No telephone number, e-mail address or anything provided and not allowed to be contacted except through the envelope provided. I did enter a lottery scheme in the UK and Irish lotteries but then I was being offered entries all over the world!

• Na
    name witheld Aug 01, 2011

I AM FROM SYDNEY AUSTRALIA, JUST RECIEVED A PRIZE LETTER FROM "OFFICE OF CHAIRMAN" PO BOX 305, 5010, 48TH AVENUE, DELTA, BC V4K 3Y3 CANADA" APPARANTLY ALL I HAVE TO DO IS SEND $30.00 AUD DOLLARS AND THEY WILL SEND ME MY PRIZE MONEY BEING THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF $2, 149, 538.00...WOW!!!...AND MY SIGNATURE. I'M NOT GETTING SUCKED IN BY THESE RAT BAGS. BEST THING IS TO REPORT TO THE FBI ASAP... SO I GOOGLED THE ADDRESS AND FOUND THIS WEBSITE ONLY TO FIND...YOU GUESSED IT...IT'S A FRAUD...HOW DO THEY GET OUR INFORMATION?????

• Is
    isapeti tausie Aug 04, 2011

i am from brisbane. and i thank all of you on this web giving advise about the scam and fraud prices from overseas. i too was sent a letter last month saying the exact thing . i thought hole on how do i get such and amount if i didnt even heard of this company even never bouight a ticket of lotter. so i decided to look for the address on the net. so i found it on the web as a fraud. i thank you all for helping people like me who not sure this a fraud. may our comments be helpfull to all the people of australia to make a better place. god bless us all. halleluia.

• Hi
    higzi Mar 20, 2012

Hi, Im also from Australia, just home on my lunch break and in the mailbox have just recieved the same letter $3, 687, 254 guaranteed after a $30 processing fee sent to them... Geez it would be lovely, back to work i go! today is 21st of March :)

• Pe
    Pete Macka Mar 23, 2012

Hi, I'm from the Hunter Valley in Australia & i also received my letter yesterday. I have to ask myself- if they are giving away $3million, why is there no telephone numbers to contact them. I too have purchased tickets in the Euro Millions lottery & now i will no-longer be doing that. I cant imaging how the very poor & struggling people who scrounge around to get the $30 to sent only to find they money wasted. Something should be done about these people who prey on the poor & easily led... Cheers Pete

aussie man Mar 26, 2012

hI, I am also from Australia I also recieved the a letter, with FINAL NOTICE OF INTENT TO PAY, for the exact same amount last week, I too was taken in by the amount, and it did had me fooled, until i decided to check out the ADO on the net.Thank god for the internet.GREAT IDEA AUSSIEGLENDA I MIGHT DO THE SAME THING