Transam Associates — Fraud and cheating company!
I actually found this job on yahoohotjobs.com which would make one think it is legitimate. Wrong-they emailed me repeatedly asking me to do a sample dictation for them which I did. Then they said all you have to do is read the agreement and then we will start your training today. In the agreement it says you have to purchase the software, which I know many transcriptions who have done that. So I started chatting with their so-called live help center. I asked for references from Doctors whom they transcribe for and testimonials from employees. The chat person said 'I'm sorry we cannot release info on our Doctors and if we had our employees say anything we would have to pay them and that would be tainted information but we can tell you how long we've been in business.' I'm sorry but just the way the whole thing goes down is shady. They told me that they do not under any circumstance refund the money and the training can be anywhere from one to several months, it all depends on you. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this company. I told live chat that they should be ashamed of themselves for ripping people off and they should get real jobs. Her response was 'good luck to you, thanks for chatting with me today, bye for now' yeah I don't think I will be back.
More Transam Associates Complaints & Reviews
- Transam Associates - Transam Associates on Beyond.com
- Transam Associates - Scam for buying their software - promise of a job
- Transam Associates - MALICIOUS LIERS
- Transam Associates - Work at Home - Med Transcrption Scam
- Transam Associates - Scammers and cheaters
- transamassociates.com> - who are they
- Transam Associates Medical Transcription - SCAM
- Transam Assoc - Possible Fraud
- Transam Associates - Fraud and abuse
- Transam Associates, Inc. - scam