Trans World Entertainment Logo

Trans World Entertainment

Having problems with Trans World Entertainment?

38 Corporate Circle
SatClosed
SunClosed
New York, NY
450 Lexington Ave., New York, NY 10017

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Trans World Entertainment.

Complaints & Reviews

Trans World EntertainmentMagazine subscriptions we never subscribed for (4 sep subscriptions)

Noticed charges on our credit card statement, contacted the TME [protected], NY to inquire & dispute unauthorized charges. Got automated system that detailed it was a retail promo through Transworld Entertainment where 1st 60 days were free then "subscriber" was charged after that for 14 months. We did not order these, we don't even have time to read these magazines, when they arrived they would immediately be trashed. Any magazine subscription we ever have ordered have actually been ordered through My Coke Rewards for FREE and never transfer once the subscription is complete. This is so frustrating to have to deal with an unscrupulous company like Transworld Entertainment using trickery to con people into monthly payments like this. Thank goodness we keep up with our monthly statements or else we may have never noticed the charges.

Transworld Entertainmentphone calls

These guys are a joke! I bought some CD's from FYE a couple years ago, and they suckered me into the magazine subscription game. I didn't realize they were charging me every 6 months for maxim magazine, till now. I've tried canceling many times, but they somehow keep it going.
    On top of that, I get these calls from different numbers at all hours of the day, most call and there's nobody on the other line! And if there is someone, they try and hustle me to buy more magazines! Drive me up the wall!!! I've asked them multiple times to cancel the magazine and take my number off their list, but to no avail.
    I just canceled it through their stupid automated system (whoever invented it should be shot!), so hopfully this will work.
    What really set me off is thismorning I got 3 calls from their tellemarketers and the third call someone (a real person), responded and inquired about the magazine. I told him "cancel the ###ing magazine" and he told me to watch my language and hung up on me!!!
    At this point, I'm ###ing pissed... These guys suck. I'm never going to FYE again to buy music or anything. They're a big cooperate ###fest connected with companies like Transworld Entertainment, and driving local music stores out of business! ### them!

Anyone else?

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices