tradingDVDstore.comScam, cheating money

This website claimed they can replace any faulty dvds purchased from them. But after closing sales they just ignoring my emails !!! I bought atleast 10 DVDS and 6 out of 10 is not working !!! Beware of this site, you will be regret buying from them

Riva Lascota Apr 21, 2010

I had the same problem too.

Riva Lascota Apr 21, 2010

I had the same problem, The items arrived did not match what are on the sales pictures.
    No emails were replied after transaction took place.
    Found a new site few months later,
    I have been purchasing from etradersdvd.com, and they service is great. Free Shipping too.

Riva Lascota Apr 21, 2010

Sorry, I made mistakes on this comment, I thought it's tradingdvdshop.com's complaint.
    I have never bought anything from tradingdvdstore.com, so I can not tell you about my experience, but I bought a course from Tradingdvdshop.com, I was not happy at all.
    Sorry, so confusing, between these two sites tradingdvdshop and tradingdvdstore :)

• Ad
    Admin Tradingdvdstore Apr 22, 2010

Hi Michael,
    I am the owner of a tradingdvdstore.com, I did not know if you have an issue. I really would like to fix the problem and get all problems to be sorted out at no cost to you.
    Please email me [protected]@tradingdvdstore.com. I am not sure if this is a genuine complaint or just a sabotage from other competitors.
    We can not trace every single complaint on the net.
    Anyway, we are not cheaters. We deal with problems professionally.

Sincerely,
    Anthonio
    Operational manager
    Tradingdvdstore.com

• Tr
    TradingDVDshop May 06, 2010

Dear Riva,

I am sales person from TradingDVDshop.com. We are sorry to hear that you have encounter a problem with our product. May I know your order number so we can send a replacement discs to you right away? As we check our customer record list, your name 'Riva Lacosta' is not found in the list. We need to clarify you are our genuine customer or some other competitors try to make an issue here.

You can always email [protected]@tradingdvdshop.com, we will reply to you within 24 hours.

• Be
    BetterTrades Sep 19, 2011

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT tradingdvdstore

All tradingdvdstore.com products are pirated copyrighted materials. This pirate has been identified and is under investigation. Buying a pirated copy is a felony for both the buyer and seller.

• Be