TraderXP — Good in soliciting the money bad in returning the money
TraderXP is very good in asking for your money. But when you want to withdraw they delay and try to stall the payment. I have proof to show that my withdrawal took more than one month (but deposit takes a few hours by credit card). Although their website says: "Please allow up to 5 business days for all withdrawal requests. After a withdrawal has been processed, please allow 2-4 business days for the funds to appear in your account". They would tell you that you could trade with the bonus they give, but please be aware that if you loose (and loose you shall in the long run since with their scheme of 70% pay out but 90% loss, statistically it can be shown that no one can make a profit in the very long run), then the loss is taken from your investment (and NOT from the bonus that they give you when you want to withdraw your money) unless you trade atleast 4 times of your investment. The odds are very heavily against the traders. They have a few people who will advise to take certain position(s). Their performance is as good as flipping a coin. Send me a note for a proof or ask them directly for a record of their performance.
I saw a note in complaintsboard.com from Owen Brooks who works in TraderXP. I hope all the above information shall be helpful for the fellow traders/investors.
More TraderXP Complaints & Reviews
- TraderXP - Good platform
- TraderXP - Withdrawal money
- TraderXP - Closure of Account and fraud
- TraderXP - Money stolen from my Visa Acc
- TraderXP - withdrawal of my deposit
- TraderXP - Can't withdraw funds
- TraderXP - withdrawal of deposit
- TraderXP - Not returning the Deposit after requesting for closing my account
- TraderXP - wont return $400 + now login details deleted
- TraderXP - Won't give me my deposit back