Tradecoast LTDFalse advertising

I was searching for a job and one day I received an e-mail from Tradecoast LTD. They wrote that I use to come to the training courses. They claimed courses are free. They also said they need more personal info about me as they hire me without interview. I’m clever enough to realize it is a scam!

• Si
    sisylota Jul 31, 2012

LETTER OF EMPLOYMENTTuesday, July 31, 2012 10:13 AM
    From: "amanda spencer" <[email protected]>
    To: @yahoo.com
    Message contains attachments1 File (118KB)
    Tradecoast Ltd form (1) (1).doc
    No virus threat detected
    File: Tradecoast Ltd form (1) (1).docDownload File

Dear P.

We are glad to inform you that after carefully reviewing your CV for the position of Chambermaid our company advertised, you have been selected to join our new team in Brighton. There will be a 2 day induction and training which will start on the 20th and end on the 21st of August 2012 from 10am to 1pm each day at Holiday Inn, Kings Road 137 Brighton, BN1 2JF England
    United Kingdom The two day training will be fully paid for and you are expected to come with your original documents;

Passport /Birth Certificate/ID card (showing your right to work in the UK)

N.I number

Bank/Building Society/Local Post Office details (for your wages)

The Confidential Application Form (print out)

The pay rate for your position will be £9.75 an hour, your shift pattern will be 12 hours a day, 5 days on and 2 days off, there is also Full time and Part time positions to choose from, there is morning shift ( 8am-8pm) and night shift (8pm- 8am) and you will be paid every forth night(two weeks).

The company will issue you a uniform on the induction/training day and you will be allocated the office site to work in Brighton area.

Please e-mail us back the following, on or before the 10th of August 2012;

Your uniform size (ie Shirt, Trousers and Suit Jacket)

The mode of payment for your CRB check is Ukash.

As a result of recent Government changes to the vetting and barring scheme(VBS) the cost of Enhanced CRB check is £50.Due to insurance purposes and our client’s policy we cannot accept CRB done outside the company.

The Ukash is a new safe and secure payment method that we use for effective payment of CRB fees. The post office, newsagent shops and off licence top up shops with a Paypoint, Payzone or epay services can issue you a Ukash voucher for £50.The Ukash voucher 19 digits numbers is what we require you to email us back for your CRB payment fees and also to ensure that your job placement is still effective. The CRB fees will only be refunded on your next wages if the report comes back satisfactory. The company will delist your name from the job placement list if we do not receive your uniform sizes and the Ukash voucher numbers.

The deadline for the submission by email of your uniform sizes and £50 Ukash voucher numbers for your CRB fees will be on the 10th of August 2012, no work placement will be offered without any of the above and you will not be eligible to come in for the two day training and induction. We are extremely very busy this period and may not be able to respond to your enquiries. We will give you any more information needed on the training/induction day and we are glad to welcome you to our company. Attached is a confidential application form, please print, fill in all relevant sections and bring it with you on the day of your induction/training.

Amanda Spencer
    Recruitment Dept
    TradeCoast Ltd.
    Tel/Fax: 0207 3101981

• Sh
    sherena Jan 09, 2013

exactly the same as i got well they have just got a piece of my mind!