Trade4targetFraud False Advertising

Trade4target.com or trade4target.in gets number 1 fake/fraud/rip off award of all times. They have excel files showing past performances, pretty impressive at first but the worst starts when you pay them. They have no knowledge about customer service, there is a guy called Manish who is taking orders and complaints too. Here's how they do it.
They will send you a tip "For Ex buy SBIN 1800 Call at 120", if the call goes up they will send you follow up message to exit out etc. But if it doesn't go up they will not sending you anything, and when you call them they will not pick up the call or it will always come as engaged. At this point they know that their call went bad so Manish disappears. Immediately after this at around 2:30 they will send you another tip (this time second tip on the same day) to buy Nifty or short nifty, this time when they send a tip they will also give you a target like this "Buy NIFTY 4800 at CMP target 200", but when you place an order it's already at 202. In about 30 seconds you will get another message stating, book full profit at target 202. This all happens in last few minutes in the market so you will never catch this. Read next what happens. On their performance chart they will only add Nifty call they gave (which was already there) and they will completely ignore SBIN call they gave. So their performance charts you see always looks promising. Couple of times I called for the bad call and Manish told me that it's upto you whether you want to keep SBIN or no, or something like all calls are intraday if you did not got SMS than it's not our fault.
Now about me, I am not that stupid to loose lakhs, but yes I got foolded with those falty reports and I am going to every penny I got to make sure they are shutdown in 2012. I have already put case in NSE/BSE and financial authorities to take them down. I only lost about 15, 000 as I was trading in 1 lot instead of 5 or 10 lots they suggest.
After reading this post many will call them and they will say that this post is by competitors, this is again another lie which almost everyone says now a day. I am not a competitor, I am professional trader and I must say that, even if you don't believe me and want to try them go ahead but do small lots and always have your shorter stop losses instead of big stop losses they suggest. Hope this post was useful to some of you.

• .., Jun 24, 2017

100% Fake company
    100% Fake Tips
    100% Fake past performance
    They take online money from you and dont provide calls and blacklist your number.
    Attached past performance is FAKE.

Comments

• Ab
    abhinav.009 Jun 07, 2017

I have taken the service of one person his name is Javed (Mob [protected]). I have joined his service in commodity. I am very much satisfied with his calls. He provides accuracy around 90%. In his calls target is big and stop loss is small. His calls are really amazing in commodity market. Daily i am geting good profit. Earlier i joined so many companies but everywhere i got loss. But now i am getting good profit everyday. Javed is really genuine tip provider. his mob no is [protected]

• Su
    Sureshjayasri Apr 09, 2017

Let me first provide you a brief introduction and then tell you why we setup this website. My first ever experience in the share market started in the month of March 2004. I have had quite a few good days and several bad days in the Trading. I have lost so much money in share market, since I started trading in the share market. The main reason for this is due to blindly investing in stock without any analysis. You can call it in-experience or lack of proper guidance, you can say. After a year, I gambled into future market. My experience there was also really very disastrous. I lost a lot of money even there. I also sought the help of so called paid financial consultants / brokers to provide me with good recommendations. But, most of them were not genuine and only cheated me. By doing this, I had to spend out so much money, eventually losing more money for literally no benefit. These were nice lessons learnt. These bad experiences helped me build my confidence and gave me the urge to achieve great things in share market. Since then, I used my experience very wisely. I started investing money, gradually and cautiously without any real panic. I also decided that I should not concentrate in both the Stock future and Nifty future at the same time. So, I concentrated only on Nifty option and Stock Option. Since I took this decision, I only can tell you that, life has been really smooth and I started recovering the money that I lost and my financial position also improved. I could now read many charts very precisely and have learnt several things. Now I can confidently tell you that out of the 10 calls I make, I am successful in 7 calls. There are many people in the share market like me. My idea is to help everyone who really are on the lookout for assistance with such nominal charges. I can tell you surely that no one will give you the call in such a cheaper price.
    I will give the Recommendation 2 Weeks Trial Period (No one will give like this)…First you can earn the money from my call then pay to me. If you are really satisfied then pay to me Rs- 2000/ Month…..and also I will teach you how to trade in share market.

My Whatsup Number : [protected]
    My Mail id : [email protected]

• Lu
    lucky8 Dec 01, 2016

This is one of best finance portal available in India. I have visited all finance sites which covers Indian Stock Markets but particularly this site has been developing step by step in good manner which will be benefited to its investor. It provides excellent tips; I think which is best among others finance portals. They also provide online chat support. I think this site has long future it should never be shut down.

chirag mahta Oct 27, 2016

i don’t believe on my own eyes, once i dreamt for becoming reach man and trade4target services has fulfilled my dream. its tips is very excellent, i don’t think any other company would be giving’s have been with this company for 3 months and i am very much satisfied with the company and i want to take 1 year service so friends if you have also a dream to earn from share market pls join at least once with tft services and see the result.

• Ra
    razid akram Oct 17, 2016

Trade4target is a very good company, I have subscribed his services from last 2 month, I will not say that this is the best one but must say its services n customer support are far better than others especially in stock market. So far I have changed 4 advisory n got losses only, but from trade4target I hv earned good returns from last few months, so thought to share my review with other traders so that they can also earn lots of profit through it. Thank u trade4target.

• As
    ashutosh tiwari0 Oct 15, 2016

Hlo friends myself ashutosh tiwari from pune. When I was in loss and had no another way to earn the money in this situation my uncle told me about trade4target. I speak to the company service advisor. He told me about the service according to my capital. Then 26 sept. I subscribe option bumper service. And next day received 1 call TATASTEEL 370CE that was I worried because normally I am not trading in holding call I am only trading in intraday calls. But Monday achieved full target 23. I earned 29, 200 only 1 call my profit double in one day I really enjoyed this week i hope company will be helping like this in near future.

• Re
    reena malhotra Sep 20, 2016

I Subscribed a Service of Premium Jackpot from TFT. Their Accuracy is Perfect. I started with 2 Lots & first call Which I got Hindalco they said it's a RDX call But as previously i lost huge money in Market so i worried to take huge Quantity tht's why i trade only 2 Lots. But I must say it's best Advisory even seen. in Hindaco i earned approx 16k in my first call. Hope in Future i also earned this kind of Return From TFT.

• Pu
    pushpayadav Sep 19, 2016

trade4target option tips well done. In 7 days a good profit in 3 calls. Quality assured work... I suggest to allll traders those who want good profit. tft excellent now I am planning to take quarterly services

• Ni
    nitin choudhry Sep 07, 2016

Share market main 8 month bhut loss uthane ke bad ab ja kr sahi company mili hai trade4target. is company ke bare m internet se details le thi waha mujhe kuch negative review mile or kuch positive but overall 80% positive reviews the. Fir mene tft ke customer care se baat ke usne mujhe company ke puri details de or weekend offer bhi btaya jisme 1 month ke service mai 2 month ke service free tha. Mene option bumper jackpot ke service le. Jisme 90% accuracy tha .abhi tak mujhe 10 calls mili hai or mai 56, 000 kama chukka hu or agey bhi kamata rahuga thanku TFT you are rockkkkkk

• Vi
    vijay dutt Sep 05, 2016

Calls given by trade4target are really really awesome if u work with proper stop loss and all u will never get any loss i don’t know how u people beard loss when their calls are going good, ... CapitalVia is the worst company...calls of tft are 1000 times better than that of capital via...try it once..Take one month service only you will come to know the difference...trade4target is the best and reasonable... No doubt in it, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

• Mu
    mustafaali Sep 02, 2016

I subscribed for Commodity Tips and on the very first day got this fantastic call MCX ENERGY CRUDE OIL. I earned 23, 700 in just 3 lots trading in 1 call what a wonderful profit I got in single call really your Commodity Tips firing!! What a accuracy, what a return all are perfect guys. I don’t know how can a do this fabulous trade4target

• Ha
    hans rajana Aug 31, 2016

i am hans rajana from Kerala. i have tried their option service for 30 days. First time i have made some profit thru this tips provider. Their 30 days pack has given me an opportunity to judge their service. Now i have subscribed for 3 month pack. Genuine company. Full support n guidance on open position.

• Ne
    nehajaiswal Aug 26, 2016

I am glad I joined trade4target service and made money. Positive results. One word for them: Marvelous. Last month I made approx 58000 with him in trading only 2 lots with him. Trade4target did not give me any trial but I took...his nifty and stock option service is very good. Last month only 2 calls loss. Otherwise all calls are rocking. Finely found a great tips provider. Join his any package you will surely earn good money.

• Su
    sunita53 Aug 25, 2016

Hello myself sunita and I am a small trader of stock market. Earlier i was loose lots of money due to lack of knowledge & guidance. I desperately want to cover my loss because that all i have, for this i was looking of someone who help me to cover my losses and after that i will never come to this market again. Then I saw TRADE4TARGET.COM on internet for their services, their manager taken my query listen very carefully and suggest me best service for my small investment. Within 4 month i have recover my all loss and now i really enjoying to working in stock market. Thank you soooooo much TRADE4TARGET

• Ab
    abhinav jha Aug 25, 2016

I am a subscriber of their option pack for last 5 months. Anyone can trust on them. But one thing keeps in your mind that do not waits for the big profits, as market not good on daily basis to earn big amount so be happy with small profit as well & exit then you will not be loser. like as i realize some time : BUY ZEEL 480CE ABOVE 15 TARGET 18.75/HIGHER SL 13. THEN DON'T WAIT FOR HIGHER PROFIT BOOK PROFIT @ LEVEL ^& EXIT FROM CALL.Trade with them and be happy. AGAIN THANKS TFT FOR SUCH A NICE SUPPORT

• Ta
    Tabu Gola May 27, 2016

maine tft ki option bumer service li hai and sahi me bai logo se bhaut achi hai .atleast hume tips time pe milti hai and entry exit clear hai .Baki log to call kahtam hone ke baad message dete hai

• Ha
    Hasinarijvi Apr 29, 2016

My search for best advisory ends here. They provide good calls. I had opted for TFT news based sure shot. As of now it's working fine and I hope it continues doing so. Only issue with them is their customer support some times is bit down. They need to resolve this issue. But overall performance is quite good. Their News Based Calls are Excellent...

• Tr
    traderss Apr 10, 2016

Dear traders.

while reading all your views on this site it made me to share my thoughts. It was way back 5 years ago I had read such reviews on such portals. still today same blame game. No scope for improvements. neither the tips provider are improving nor the traders are getting educated from the experience. Just searching for service provider from one to another. my question is how long this search will continue.?? ask yourself... get educated. It is very easy to loose money but... you can complete this line. so why get hunted again and again with no aim. why don't you people think to get out of this race...Does anybody held you tightly not allowing you to escape out of this loop? Even if love to be in this loop just ask yourself one question how much money you made?

well, if you would like to get out of this rat race, you can contact me at [email protected] you will definitely learn many things freely.

• Na
    Narender Sharma Feb 29, 2016

I am also agree with you people..but please now its time to teach a lesson to them. If we get united & file a complaints against it in SEBI they can refund money.
    Narender
    [protected]

• Ka
    karthick123 Feb 13, 2016

I totally agree that Trade4target is completely fraud website and past performance is totally fake. Dont get duped by this website, its biggest fraud. I subscribed and lost huge amount as there subscription charges. Their success percentage is only 20-30% But their claim is huge. Their technique is that they give maximum Put Option Call on surging day and some of the days it works. Only on success made the make cue and cry. On failure calls the keep mum. Don, t loose your valuable money through TRADE4target

• Ar
    aryan3789 Oct 10, 2015

Trade4target is completely fraud website and past performance is totally fake. Dont get duped by this website, its biggest fraud. I subscribed almost all famous companies and lost huge amount as there subscription charges. There is no one in this market who can give sure shot calls. If we get 80% accurate tips from any company then also we can earn excellent profit every month. But now a days there are very less companies who can give more than 80% accuracy, all are fraud and creating huge losses only. I searched a lot and fortunately i got one genuine tip provider who is giving me consistent profit. His calls are around 90% accurate. I have taken his service which he charge 10000 per month. It has been around one year and now i am fully satisfied bcz i am making good profit every month. Its my personal experience, if any one wants to try his service he can contact him at [protected] his name is Javed. He is a genuine person.

• Vi
    vikash88 Sep 24, 2015

plz tell about tradefortarget.com.
    kuch main achha reeview he and kuch me bahut kharab.

kumarvikas Aug 02, 2015

please email me as well on [email protected]

• Va
    Vaibhav__ Jul 02, 2015

How to send them (Trade4Target) behind the BAR. They are such a huge fraud. Don't belive them at all. They have taken my 15000 money for susbscription and not coming on the phone call to talk. Not even replying to my mail. Feeling very bad and cheated.

• Kh
    Khima D Apr 20, 2015

I have lost more then 3 lackh in 4 months, and now a days I am unable to do anything, my mental status is also very bad this time. I borrow money from relatives and friends and lost all of and the lost money is out of my paying capacity. please suggest what to do to earn and return the money to them (relatives and friends). please suggest, can I earn 5000 to 10000 per month by investing only 10K. please suggest me.

• Tu
    tuambre Jun 23, 2014

Dear Friends, I am also a victim of such fake tips provider in 2010. But now I have done a Technical Analysis course and making 5% - 10% per script / trade. Holding depends upon 2 days - 40 days. If someone interested call me on Tushar [protected], Mumbai. Email : [email protected]

• Di
    dinesh chadha Mar 28, 2013

dear sir/madam plz tell me about HBJ Capital company, wheater its good, fraud whatever
    on [email protected] or on [protected]
    it will be ur great obliged on me

kumar_prasanna Mar 04, 2013

Yes I Agree with you. Today(04-mar-2013) they given Nifty option tips TFT OPTION BUY NIFTY 5700PE 50% AT CMP (79.00)ADD MORE 50% AT 72-75 TARGET 85/89/HIGHER SL 68.TRADE SAFELY MARKET HAS LOW MOVEMENT AT 12.51.33pm. THE STOCK HIS STOPLOSS. THIS IS FOR ALL CUSTOMERS INFORMATION. PLEASE CHECK WEATHER THEY UPDATE AS TARGET HIT OR STOPLOSS HIT

• Ji
    jitendra agarwal Aug 29, 2012

Good noon sir
    I want to start trading in stock market . so i started searching how to earn money by stock market and i see the name of some companies. And i read about trade4target results where they are showing unbelievable profites.in case of searchig i also see this site where ur complaints. is seeing. I want to subscribe this service provider. lekin ab nahi apki complaint dekhkar mujhe laga ki mai bach gaya. plz suggest me some real provider plz help me my gmail id is [email protected]

• Mb
    mbpsumarthi Jun 10, 2012

I am just subcribet to Trade4target. i understood frad in just couple of days. Can you please send me details of service provider who can provide suggetions with good accuracy. Offcourse this time do my research before subscribing. My mail id: [email protected]

kumar31 Jan 11, 2012

Hi Sir, I am thankful to you.Please send me your mail is to [email protected] I want your valuable suggestions. Thanks in advance.

• Do
    doesnotmatter Dec 12, 2011

BTW, one more tip. if you want to test Trade4target or any of the provider, call them as if you are existing customer. Tell them that you lost money on today or yesterday's tip. See how they treat you. You will be lucky if you get someone at first place. For new traders there are some good sites and they do provide some 80% accuracy but I am not here to promote them. Just be aware of the false promises... it takes away not your money but your dream and your ability to think. Many us them will stop trading for life due to this scams.