Traci Konvickamoney taken from bank acct

I seem to be like the other complaints on this site. I was charged 1.95 for grant for you today back on 1/26/09. That is when the money pulled from bank acct. for a CD that I never got in the mail. I am trying to save money not spend it so I would never have authorized for the 58.61 to be taken from my account. I need all the money I can get for the repair to my house from IKE, increased cost of living for myself and my two young children. The [protected] goes nowhere. I was contacted yesterday 2/23/09 about this, and that is when I made mention of then phone number listed and then was given customer service number [protected]. I called this number today 2/24/09 @ 1:15, and they gave me this website, because you dont take phone calls. My registration that I never approved was canceled so I wont get billed for March, but that doesn't get me my money back that was pulled from my account on 2/5/09. I expect to get a response from this email. Yhank you for your attention to this matter!