Tracesmart Ltdunauthorized debiting from my account

This company starting debiting $26.00 and $27.00 from my bank account back in July 2009. I did not sign up for this service. When I finally contacted this company, they had no inormation on me accept my debit card number. They did not have my name address or any account information, but the still debited my bank account. They probably got my card number form something I purchased online, Now they will not refund me the 191.00 that they took from my bank account.

I demanded that the immediately stop debiting my account.