Toys'n Joyswebsite is a scam

A

I placed 3 orders over 6 weeks, the first order was missing 1 set out of a group set of 3 items, they did not notify me that it was missing.
the second order was only half filled, again no notification.
the third order was totally screwed up as they sent the wrong items.
after an exhausting correspondence I settled for a refund on the missing items only to find no refund was issued, after complaining about this they claimed it was refunded but when I asked for details they would not co-operate .
point 1;
Many items they claim are in stock are ether out of stock or no longer available.
Point 2;
Money must be paid at the time of the order weather or not they have the item with up to 8 weeks before they let you know about stock status.
Point 3;
There's no guarantee that you get what you paid for if you get it at all, and DON'T COUNT ON A REFUND!!!
This is ether a scam or a site run by complete ###ic idiots!

• Ag
    Aggron Aug 31, 2009

This isn't true. I ordered something, it WAS put on backorder, but an our later it was sent. I got it a DAY after it was shipped, I live in Ohio and it was shipped from Hawaii.

This is extremely good service so stop making these useless complaints.
    I' have nothing left to say, the attached photo is proof that I got my order, it's the 8" Pichu Plush (with a notched ear).

• Ow
    owlsong Dec 03, 2009

I am inclined to agree with the original poster. Over two weeks ago, I placed an order with them. I have not received any communication since--just the invoice after I paid. I've been emailing their customer support address and have had no reply. I plan on getting a refund through Paypal this weekend if I still get no response. This is frustrating and irritating. I would be more patient, I think, if I'd had any sort of heads-up email: "Your item is on backorder, please allow another few weeks for delivery." But nada.

MadFalc Dec 11, 2009

I also didn't get what I ordered, they told me they sent it again and still didn't get it. They promised me a refund which I didn't get either.

• Xx
    xxh May 26, 2010

It is already more than 3 weeks after I ordered my item, I still didn't get what I ordered, and there is no respose about my email either.