ToysdropshipperFraud and scam

I have a drop shipping account with this ToyDropshippers.com, since day-one it has been nothing but a headache. I have experienced that when I place my customers orders with ToyDropshippers.com they do not send out the correct products, don't know if they have miscellaneous inventory that they are trying to get rid of or that they are out of the merchandise that was ordered and just fill the order with what they have.

Last week I had contacted ToyDropshippers and had advised them that I had two orders that I had returned to me, they have not answer any of my emails. I had to wind up giving the customers a full refund and I am now stuck with the merchandise that was returned.

These guys are a joke; please reconsider before doing business with them.

• Te
    Teza Nov 06, 2008

I am surpised that you even got a response from them. I have emailed to them three times over 2 weeks with no reply. I thought they don't exist. I guess they do but are a sham of a company.

There should be a law or someone who can shut their website down because they are ripping people off and causing much misery to honest people wanting to do honest business over the internet.

• Bl
    Bluegrass Gift Center Mar 08, 2009

We had an account with them also a few years back and when we sold an item on eBay we put the order in to Toysdropshipper.com and when our customer received the item it was the wrong color. They wanted a red mustang not a black one. We quit doing business with them after that. We had to email them about 3-4 times before we received a refund. They have no phone number only a fax number. We should had known better than to do business with a company with no phone number.