Toyota Motor Corporation — toyota hybrid battery prius c
Dear Toyota Japan,
I am writing to you as my last point of hope. Below is my details and fyi I am from Malaysia and regarding my car Hybrid Battery replacement. I hope that you can help me to get fair judgment because i felt really depressed and the last hope.
I have launched a complaint and inquiry about my hybrid battery from weeks on wards via toyota website. i have personally go to service centers for my replacement due to warranty issues. At last today i have feedback from UMW Toyota after i did make call myself and the operator informed me that the warranty failed due to my service records. What a wonderful answer to hear from Toyota just simply say the service record issue. I am totally depressed and regretful buying from Toyota and would like to enlarge this matter to higher authority because of the service provided. Toyota is the name of honor but just because a simple warranty u made me go crazy. Let me tell you, i have been not approached from any of person in charge from service center or UMW HQ. But when i called they will feedback that the person in charge from old klang lama service center Desmond will call back and waited from last week onward. Then, i called UMW again then they will feedback that Steven Ang seng hong will call back and same until last weeks and today waited but no call or feedback. when i called back today, without any root cause and speaking the answer is warranty lapsed. Just like that, what a message from Toyota so called human priority. Come on la, if the warranty lapse why should declare the hybrid battery extended from 5 to 8 years. If just because service the single parts cannot be replaced please provide valid reason. I totally demand Toyota to answer and check the record as only one service is missed out from the past year. it is totally ridiculous of the reason.
I really had the worst and bad experience due to unsolved issue by Toyota.
The reason is hybrid battery claim that is under 8 years warranty. But Toyota warranty dept claims that my car didnt go for service in 5 times. How could i service the car without reaching the allocated mileage value. Is it i need to go service even i didnt reach the mileAGE. wOW SUPERB REASON!!! FOR NON WARRANTY CLAIMS.
I have other cars from other manufacturer but still im doing such service after mileage and even some over mileage but no problems with the warranty claims. This wonderful toyota just giving reasons to not change my one faulty battery because i didnt sent my car to the service center even under mileage.
Please, i really had the worst and regretfull of this toyota service and sure will remain in my lifetime memory.
More Toyota Motor Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.