Toyota Motors — car brakes
I sent my car toyota corolla altis registration number CU 304 Pakistan to a dealership in abbottabad city for general maintenance last week.
When my car came out of the service centre there was a bad rattling noise coming from front wheels.
I took up the matter with customer relations department. I wrote mail after mail to understand the issue as it concerned my safety.
Customer relations department also called me but the attitude of the staff clearly showed that they wanted to pass on the buck rather than take responsibility. They are willing to lose a customer rather than offer real help.
I am extremely dissatisfied with Toyota's failure to keep customers happy. Please provide your email address so that I can forward the chain of emails which went back and forth among us. The matter will be clear to you.
For now I have asked all my friends and family not to trust toyota as these guys are a threat to Life.
More Toyota Motors Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.