Toyota Motor Corporation / 2017 tacoma
I bought my truck brand new in October 2017 and can not drive it more than 3k miles before the check oil light comes on. I have had 3 oil consumption test ran and the dealership says after 1k miles the truck is burning about 1/4 of a quart of oil. They say this is within spec and nothing Toyota would be willing to fix. This has been the worse truck I have ever had.
More Toyota Motor Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.