The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Toyota Corolla — kingsway toyota refused to replace or fix the car
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have bought a 2010 Toyota Corolla and the 2nd week a bought the vehicle a lifter or engine noise start coming out and the vehicle fuel consumption was very poor 350km in a full tank 45 Liters, I complained to Kingsway Toyota they said don't worry you have to break in the engine, put more miles on it, 3weeks later the car start making louder noise and a very bad fuel economy so I took the vehicle again to the dealership they said go and bring us 3 gas receipt, then we will look at it, so I did, they test drove the vehicle and took it inside the shop no codes came out, they said it a 4 cylinder expect some noise and the gas millage will get better with time, I phoned Toyota Canada and complained about the lack of care, Toyota Canada said if they can't find the problem then everything should be ok. I said no there is even more noise now and still bad fuel economy, so I took again to dealership, the shop foreman Ritchie looked at it he said there is defiantly a problem, talk to the service manager to do further checks. So I came back for the fourth time the service manager checked out and test drove the car he said yes there is lifter noise and he saw the fuel tank was empty at 342km, then to double check we test drove a demo with a 15000km there was no noise, my car only had 2800km, so I went to general manager Paul stock and complained he said not my business, go to sales manager Len so I did and he agreed to exchange the car next day. I went to see him for final details, he change his mind and said I'm lying! the car is fine, you just want to exchange car with something else, he said that he asked the service manager and the service Manager said nothing is wrong the car so go and fix your car if you are not happy go somewhere else, he said this to me in a very rude way, so I called Toyota Canada, Toyota Canada called me back and said we talked to your service manager Eduardo and he said the car is fine. to me as a customer they all made me look like a liar or some kind of an idiot, I will go to the papers and the news about this, I will not buy any other Toyota in my life and I will tell all my clients not to buy Toyota, and by the way I am a car and truck mechanic. My company is called Sandouga Service Limited.
More Toyota Corolla Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery!
- Toyota Malaysia - poor service from toyota malaysia
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.