Totaljobs.comI am receiving job openings emails that using my email address as the sender

I have just started to get emails that shows my email address as the sender and shows the recipient as To: [protected]@totaljobs.com.
This started a few days ago, I am getting about three a day, and it seems like this may have originated during the time I uninstalled McAfee to download and install PC tools...My email address is from my domain and I am using Go Daddy to host both the domain name and my email server.
As of yet, it doesn't seem to be spamming people from my address book...How can I stop this?

I am receiving job openings emails that using my email address as the sender