Total CoachCan't Cancel Membership

I signed up for the 30 day free membership for Total Coach, and now I can't cancel. I am going to be charged $97 and there is no way out of it. The website offers no information or way to get any help except to write to their support email. I have done that excessively and have received NO return email over the past several weeks. I have also writte to other email addresses from which I received emails from Mike Litman( for example, they do a "Coach Huddle" on Tuesday nights, so I have written to that email adress) but I have never received one answer from anyone. I did speak to someone named Radhika in the beginning when I was having technical trouble accessing the member's area. But she told me she cannot help me cancel and I have to write to the support line.

The following is taken from their Privacy Policy, etc.:

SERVICES

Company provides you with a free 30-day trial for its services offered through www.totalcoach.com. Thereafter, the cost for the services offered through this Site is $97 per month, the first payment of which will become due, and your card will be charged, 30 days after your initial sign up. Unless you cancel your account with Company, your card will be charged every 30 days thereafter. In the event that you cancel your account with Company, you will not be charged at the end of the particular 30-day period for which payment already was made.

CANCELLATION

If you decide to cancel your subscription to Total Coach - you will be removed from the current month/billing period that you are in, If you do not cancel before the time of your next Payment Cycle or end of your Trial Period, You will be charged $97.00 for the Total Coach Program and no refund would be given. To Repeat, by accepting these terms you agree that there will be no refunds for any cancellation request after a Billing Cycle or Trial Period whichever is applicable.

There is no email or phone number provided to help someone like me figure out what to do! This is extremely frustrating. How can you sell a program with a monthly membership and provide NO WAY to contact anyone? Ridiculous.

Mike Litman-- I thought your product was pretty cool, but not anymore. You suck.

• Al
    a lesson learned Oct 06, 2009

I applied for the trial offer and never attended any of the webinars or suggested online coaching sessions. I sent several emails to cancel the trail and recieved an email back requesting a way for Mike to contact me directly. I never received a call and for three months have tried unsuccessfully to find out how to reach him to confirm my canceled membership. Unfortunately after my third $97. credit billing, I disputed with my credit card agency the charges and now have canceled the card to prevent this group from making additional charges. Buyer beware: With any product or service, if you dont get a owrking telephone number to call while making the "trial offer", dont go through with the purchase!

• Da
    Dan Nakamura Jun 02, 2011

Hi, I hope Mike sees this cos´I can´t get any help from his desk... I´m new to "Total Coach" and I can´t watch the "Getting Started Program".

There are many errors to this system... I think the program must be great, however it must function properly or else int´s useless...

Mike please get to me ASAP!

Dan