Total Body ManagementLiquiboost

This company gave me a Returned Merchandise Authorization Number last week. I mailed the merchandise back on Saturday, Oct. 3rd with delivery confirmation service through the U.S. Postal Service. Liquiboost/Total Body Fitness is trying to push a charge through on my account for $139.95. This is my grocery money! I did not authorize this company to remove these funds and I want this money credited back to my checking account immediately. I have notified my credit union of this fraudelent activity. I am also filing a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau in my state and will file legal charges if this money is removed from my account and not credited back immediately.