topproducer.comunethical sales practices

A

The company bills for services that customers do not agree to purchase. Beware giving them your credit card number. Do not co it.

• Ha
    Haro11 Sep 02, 2009

They will make sure they put you on a 1 year plan. I had 2 assistants and myself my business has gone down and I still have to pay for 3 users for the next 5 months even though I don't need the system. They offer me to pay 3 months in advance to cancel I told them I did not have the money for 3 months in advanced but they pretty much said sorry if you don't pay you go to collections.
    Just be very sure that you will use the system for the whole year or you will have to pay.

• St
    Steverrrrrrrr Feb 25, 2010

Worst company ever!!! How do they lock you in to something that is a matter of flipping a swith on and off.

I used this service

• St
    Steverrrrrrrr Feb 25, 2010

for 33 days and the wouldn't do anything for me!

• Ti
    Tiredofbeingscrewedover May 04, 2010

I called in to try to cancel my subscription because times are hard and I'm cutting expenses everywhere I can. They insist that the 1-year contract was in the "Terms and Conditions" (a 30-page Word doc that was emailed to me today), and was a big, bold pop-up the first time I signed on. And that I should've read this POP-UP in its entirety before hitting the 'agree' button. On top of that, they also said it was MY responsibility as the customer to call in and ASK if I was under a contract. I never asked for a refund. Just a cancellation from the service, and they refuse. I'm only halfway through this "contract" and all I could do was replace my card and hope it's enough to keep them from getting their way. I NEVER agreed to give away $1200 for something like that. It's a mess. If times weren't so tough, I'd hire an attorney and put a stop to their fraudulant behavior.

• Jw
    JWTexas May 10, 2011

Said that I agreed to one year contract via phone, which I did not. I asked to provide proof and they could not. Horrible service - all for $70 on their side. Be warry of Top Producer