top10brand.comNon receipt of goods

C

Top10brand.com is the worst company to deal with. They supply faulty goods and then when you send the item back they keep the product and your money. They do not answer emails. Beware of this company as they state that you are located in the UK but actually they are a dodgy Chinese company with no contact phone number.

• Al
    alyssa90210 Apr 29, 2010

This site is a scam!!! yes you get the item you purchased but I just received the bracelets I bought. The first one is smaller then I asked for. The second one
    broke the second time I took it off. THESE PRODUCTS ARE SOOOOOO CHEAP. I spend over 150 dollars and I could have bought these bracelets in chinatown for 10 bucks! CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP.

• Ga
    Gab Black Feb 24, 2011

I bought some cufflinks and a pen. The quality was so-so, and one of the cufflinks was misaligned and looked like garbage - when I asked that they send me another cufflink to replace the defective one they demanded $10 in shipping to replace it! WTF! More money on a crap product to replace their defective merchandise?!? STAY AWAY!