Tootoomartfake merchandise - non receipt

I bought what was supposed to be 10 sets of Authentic Callaway golf clubs for $1300. What I received was 4 sets of FAKE Callaway clubs. As soon as i noticed these were fake, i cancelled my order and requested a refund. I tried repeatedly to get my money back with no luck. I paid with PayPal, so I filed a complaint with them. They informed tootoomart about the complaint. As soon as tootoomart found out about the PayPal complaint they offered me a refund of $1100, and i could keep the clubs i had recevied. I agreed to this. I was then informed by PayPal ( paypal sucks by the way ) that since I didnt make this purchase on e-bay, that they wouldn't help me, and they promptly closed my complaint. They informed tootoomart that the complaint was cancelled, and that was the last i ever heard from tootoomart. They NEVER sent my refund. They have stopped responding to my e-mails alltogether. Needless to say, I NEVER got my golf clubs either. I now have 4 sets of fake clubs ( worthlesss ), and I am out $1300. Tootoomart has refused to communicate about this in anyway. They took my money, sent me some junk, and completely stopped responding to e-mails when i asked for a refund. They are a ripoff... buy at your own risk. The merchandise is fake, and you wont get your money back. BEWARE.!!

christanz Aug 28, 2009

I bought a $171.00 nokia cell phone that did not recharge on arrival. I have not heard from too too mart.
    The whole website is a scam.

Do not buy from them!!!

bought from a guy named porter

Beware

• Fi
    Finanz1 Oct 19, 2009

Similar experience; ordered a Seiko titanium watch from iwc and was forwarded a completely different model in stainless steel. Also overcharged on EMS freight by AUD20.

• Pw
    pwo1 Oct 23, 2009

Listen guys, if you are that stupid to think that you were buying authentic goods then you deserve to lose your cash. It amazes me that anyone would think that they were buying the real deal, even some of the ads say they are selling replica items, even if they don't say that just look at the prices.

Consider this, the worlds largest exporter of fake designer goods is...China, the site is in ...China, its not that difficult to work out.

A fool and his money...

• Tt
    ttnprds Jan 07, 2010

Tootoomart sells 100% FAKE products. It is SCAM. Transaction is ROBBERY.

• Fa
    FactsUnlimited Jan 14, 2010

Sorry but you guys are being ### by trusting china people. in China lie and deception daily stuff and normal thing. Only truthfulness is strange there. everyday thousands of young people (Usually Uyghurs, Tibetans, Mongolians and Falung gong practitioners) for fresh organ trade for big bucks and collagen for high class cosmetic surgeons wordwide. Even buying China products from reliable sources will be your investment to destroy your future.

Western and other civilized communities established ethics after long years, By giving your money to terrorist China, you are eliminating all the values. Dont forget today's global terrorism 95% under Chinese control. Explosives and bombs all from china, Nuclear, Biological and Chemical weapons all from china. More you pay for china products more you are giving away your children future. China aiming massive depopulation by 2025 and eliminate 2 third of world population. For Chinese government its reasonable because world's resources not enough so depopulation of other races will give Chinese race benefit.

So continue to live with your ###ic ignorance. History will repeat but harsher way. Biblical prophecies coming true

mee_kian Feb 02, 2010

I had the same problem with tootoomart.com. The real morrons are Paypal arbitrtors. I had a dispute with tootoomart sending fake items to me and the case was reported to Paypal. Tootoomart agreed to make partial refund, but then Paypal closed the claim saying they only handles claims on non delivery, but not on contents of delivery. So, in actual fact, they encourage sellers like tootoomart to continue selling fake product and pushing buyers to pay via Paypal. Actually both of them stands to gain commissions and the buyers stand to loose everything. Is this not a scam involving Tootoomart.com and Paypal? I'm sure many more innocent people out there have been tricked this way. IS PAYPAL SAVE? Hell no!!!
    Paypal dispute says:
    1. Claim for non delivery or
    2. product delivered is significantly different from what was advertised.

Don't believe that

I disagree with pw01.
    Just like ebay sellers, there are also desperate sellers on tootoomart who are prepared to let go their valuables at a fraction of the original prices. Those who offers replica for sale clearly stated that these were replicas. Those who misrepresent fakes as originals are the one who are the real ###s. However, I agree that there are more such ###s on china website than ebay or other reputable sites.

I support mbeck944
    Receiving worthless fakes are as good as not receiving the items ordered. Unfortunately, Paypal thinks otherwise. If your seller delivers a piece of rock and gives a tracking number, then Paypal will not take the claim.
    Yet Paypal report a claim info says as follows: quote: " Item dispute: I did not receive an item I purchased or the item I received is significantly not as described." This is not true if Paypal don't handle fakes complaints.
    Look at the email reply I got from Paypal below:

"Our investigation into your claim is complete. As stated in our User Agreement, the claims process only applies to the shipment of goods. It does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a refund. "

So you still think Patpal protects the buyers' money? Think again.

• N1
    n1512 Apr 05, 2010

It is so difficult finding wholesalers within UK that provide you with amazing prices, I am currently starting up my own business and struggling a little to find suppliers. So when all these websites pop up you can easily get tempted, thankfully I decided not to purchase from any of these sites, although I do know people who have purchased items and received exactly what they paid for (not on tootoo mart, but a similar Chinese wholesalers)

I think for people to come online and make personal comments, such as ### and so forth, is absoloutely disgusting and you ought to get some manners. Mistakes are made, and unfortunately in some circumstances they are expensive mistakes, but that does not give anybody the right to be so rude. Grow up!

Also, I would just like to say I am sorry that you lost so much money, I feel for you. Everyone learns from mistakes made!

• Bo
    Bobbosax Apr 27, 2010

I must disagree with the negative statements. I purchased a Nikon camera battery from a Chinese web site and received a clone battery that performs perfectly well and met all my expectations.

I did not expect to receive an authentic Nikon battery considering the price they sold it to me.

• Te
    teboc Apr 29, 2010

I purchased 5 MP4 touch players from one of Tootoo marts clients. On recieving the goods one did not work and three of the other packed up within a few days.
    I sent them back and the only way to get my money back was to tell them that I had over 5, 000 customers around the world whom I would contact and tell them not to go through this company and also to e mail all their friends.
    I recieved a full refund.

• Sh
    Shewhoknows May 21, 2010

Google Tootoomart+OZtion that will open your eyes no end.

• Ne
    Newma1 Jun 10, 2010

all Chinese wholesalers are scam and ALIBABA.COm please don't be tempted to purchase anything from them those ones are worse than tootoomart

• Ne
    Newma1 Jun 10, 2010

true all Chinese are crooks

• Wh
    whoamI? Jul 10, 2010

If you buy 10 sets of this brand clubs from china you know what you are getting. I want to bet you were planning on selling them as real ones. That you got cheated...well bad luck. To me it looks like a cheater got cheated which I call karma