Tony Foo 9619 2666Personal Fitness Trainer

C

Beware Beware of personal trainer, Tony Foo Mobile number: [protected]

My interest in having a private personal trainer was made known to Tony Foo via a staff from Amore Fitness Center end July last year. Tony contacted me and we set up a short meeting for pre-training evaluation in my private residence on 2 Aug. (By the way, this should not be counted as a session).

I then paid for a 20 x1-hour sessions (with 2 free sessions) personal training package on 8 Aug (as he cancelled the session on 4 Aug, the first of many cancellations of agreed sessions). There wasn’t any written contract between us (similar to signing up for tuition or piano lessons kind of arrangement). In hindsight, I should have obtained his IC number and home address.

All my sessions were hardly 1-hour, they were usually around 30 minutes. He cancelled many agreed sessions, this impaired my progress and caused drop of interest. Most of the time, I kept doing the same old activities which made the whole thing rather boring.

Due to many cancellations and short duration in training, he promised to count two free sessions and mentioned five sessions to be counted as half sessions. After appearing total of twenty times, I still have 6.5 more sessions he needs to honour. But I could not get any response from him anymore. He never answered my sms, he never honoured the free and half sessions as promised, he just disappeared!!!

I find this practice extremely unprofessional and very annoying. I just wish to inform anyone out there to beware of his code of practice. Please pass this info to anyone who is looking for a private personal trainer.