Tommy And Tammy Davis OklaSold me a puppy and because they agreed on a lower price, they scratch the limited registration and never told me.

M

I saw this Boston terrier puppy for sale on Craigslist, said it was AKC register. Tammy said she sold this puppy but they never came back, 03/27/2016. The puppy was about 11 weeks old. Tammy said that the price on the puppy was $850.00, then I said it was over 500miles to pick up the puppy. She came down to $650.00, because she said her husband said that she could not keep her. I offered her $550.00 and I would derive to pick her up, she said she needed to call her husband at 3pm. And she called me back and said that they would accept the $550.00. We met and when I got the AKC registration, I found out that she marked the limited registration. Now she NEVER mention it to me, and Tommy and Tammy Davis wants $200.00 more for the puppy. They as requested liars. Never told me about limited registration. I would never buy a puppy from them again.