Tommee TippeeI am absolutely dissatisfied with the tommee tippee bottles

K Review updated:

I am absolutely dissatisfied with the tommee tippee bottles. bought them from asda a few months ago, the writing and the numbers are not visible at all on the bottles. i have to take my mobile to the bottle whenever i make a feed because its impossible to read. been to asda to complain but they said contact you guys. i want my money back or a full replacement.

• A
      May 03, 2010

• V
      Jun 17, 2015

Could not agree more. see the same issue and the "customer service" which is not easy to expect an email reply keeps bullxxtting me. .

• A
      Dec 15, 2017

I'm so not happy with the way Tommy tippee fade numbers in one month we have to replace the bottles it's unfair 😭😭😭😭 that is to much money we using to buy it we should get best quality...