Todd HewellSurgery

I had liposuction in my abdomen a couple years ago with excellent results. Dr. Hewell did a great job and I have no complaints. He made me feel comfortable and safe. I would recommend him to any friend or family member. I can't agree with the statement that he is a con artist.

• Ha
    Happy Face Oct 14, 2009

I totally agree with you, Stacey. Dr. Hewell is an excellent surgeon.I had a face lift a few years ago with wonderful results and I am very happy. I have many friends that recommended him to me. Dr. Hewell is a very caring person and not a con. I even had a different procedure done this year and my results are just what I wanted:) Its too bad that people who want an excellent surgeon won't go to Dr. Hewell now because they believe some of these complaints. I am so glad you posted a positive, hopefully more of his patients will see this website and add their comments.

Carrie

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices