Having problems with Tnwbill.com?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tnwbill.com.

Complaints & Reviews

Tnwbill.comUnauthorized charges

I closed my account and they keep charging me $1 every day. I guess they think that I won't notice. When I talked to the supervisor he kept making unbelievable excuses about how these charges were from earlier, despite the fact that my bank card posts transactions immediately. He kept lying to me about it, so I called my bank up, and they confirmed that his story was bogus. This company of theives needs to be shut down immediately.

• Ro
      Ron Dodge Oct 26, 2014

was billed before for a dating site I unsubscribed to 2 months ago. they supposedly said I was deleted from accounting system and have now been charged again.

• Ha
      Hayden Cook Feb 13, 2015

Company has taken a total of $73.96 starting 1st on the 5th Jan 2015 and last monies taken out on the 6th Feb 2015

• Ro
      Ronald lawson Mar 18, 2015

$39.99 was charged to my bank card on the 18th don't know for what? & don't know who TNWBILL.COM* is?

Tnwbill.com — Unauthorized withdrawals

Please someone tell me how to stop these unauthorized chargers from this site (Tnwbill.com) i would like a...

Tnwbill.com Valletta — direct debits

Since July I have tried to unsubscribe to this service; without sucess. I have contacted them via email and...

Canberra

Tnwbill.com — Fraud

i v been billed from april to 2nd ov july for services i have not used or been on how is this that they can...

Nottingham