TMAXXTRANSMISSUONS AND MOTOR

R

I AM TIRED OF TELLING THE RC SHOP AND YOU AFTER SPENDING 3200 DOLLARS ON 1 OUT OF MY 5 TMAXXAS I HAVE PROBLEMS ORDERING PARTS BY THAT I MEAN GETTING WRONG PARTS OR THEY DONT FIT I HAVE A 3.3 WITH A SERIOUS PROBLEM FUEL LEAKING FROM HEAD I ORDERED A 3.3 TRANS AND GOT A 2.5 TRANS ITS ONE THING AFTER ANOTHER PLEASE HAVE SOME ONE CONTACT ME ASAP PLEASE AND THANK YOU WHEN YOU REPLY I WILL SEND PICTURES OF THE TMAXX THAT I HAVE ALL THE MONEY IN AND IM SURE YOU WILL BE IMPRESSED IM SURE SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME I OWN 2 SAVAGE SS AND HPI HAS ALWAYS GOT ANY ISSUES I HAVE HAD FIXED IN NO TIME I HOPE YOU RESPOND THE SAME WAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!!!